2001 Chevy Tahoe-Daily Driver
    2006 Honda CBR600F4i-NEW Toy

Comment

Originally posted by Todds91 View Post
      count me in! Maybe lol
      got ya homes. ill add ya.

come on people. who wouldnt want to see the infamous Shadow1

Comment

Can you add me to the list? ill have some major changes by then(i hope)

~Cole~

Comment

Originally posted by XStrategicDeath View Post
          Can you add me to the list? ill have some major changes by then(i hope)

~Cole~
          got ya man

Comment

Well, after reading and finding out you live in Roanoke Rapids, NC and not VA, this is 4 more hours of driving one-way. I was cool with 8-9 or so, as I've been to VA area before. We'll see man, but all depends on what's going on at that point and where my white Accord stands. If not, there is always summertime.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
              Well, after reading and finding out you live in Roanoke Rapids, NC and not VA, this is 4 more hours of driving one-way. I was cool with 8-9 or so, as I've been to VA area before. We'll see man, but all depends on what's going on at that point and where my white Accord stands. If not, there is always summertime.
              well this meet is gonna be in northern VA. Springfield, VA to be exact. ni NC. silly you

Comment

new day bump!!!

so who all in NC is meeting up with me and black_soul saturday night before the meet here in roanoke rapids to head up there the next morning. ill make a list on the 1st post.

let me know so i can add you. we'll be getting a house at the local hotel for the night. we'll all be there chillin and actin a fool before the cruise up to VA the next day for the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  new day bump!!!

so who all in NC is meeting up with me and black_soul saturday night before the meet here in roanoke rapids to head up there the next morning. ill make a list on the 1st post.

let me know so i can add you. we'll be getting a house at the local hotel for the night. we'll all be there chillin and actin a fool before the cruise up to VA the next day for the meet.
                  i think im drivin down there so i can cruz with u guys up here lol
                  51% motherfucker 49% son of a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by weldingtodd88 View Post
                    i think im drivin down there so i can cruz with u guys up here lol

got ya man. added you to the list.

new day bump on this shnit!!!!!

Comment

cant believe i havent signed up until now i could have sworn i did..

PUT ME DOWN DUDE!!
                      Team DFTFC
                      Northern Virginia 703
                      Member rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x View Post
                        cant believe i havent signed up until now i could have sworn i did..

PUT ME DOWN DUDE!!
                        how you forget about something like this? shame on you fool. lol

Comment

dude u i completely forgot i should be completely ashamed of myself..even though its my crew that came up with the park originally lol..geese..
                          cant wait for that drive with ALL you guys.its a daily thing for me.but cb7tuners.thats another story.i think im gonna sell my maxima and get a cb just in time for the meet lol.i already sold my rx-7
                          Team DFTFC
                          Northern Virginia 703
                          Member rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x View Post
                            dude u i completely forgot i should be completely ashamed of myself..even though its my crew that came up with the park originally lol..geese..
                            cant wait for that drive with ALL you guys.its a daily thing for me.but cb7tuners.thats another story.i think im gonna sell my maxima and get a cb just in time for the meet lol.i already sold my rx-7
                            [/QUOTE]

its cool man. its a tough job being the crew leader i have Underground Society and its hard trying to get everyone together for just some little group meets. but its all good tho. we got a little meet coming up next moth for my crew.

but anyone else? we're up to like 24-25 people now

Comment

nag nag nag
                              underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
                                nag nag nag
                                lmao. punk.

cant wait man. freakin black cbs

Comment

Working...
                                X