This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
    God I wish I could get a cb before march comes but I dont know how lucky Ill be on that one. but Ill be showing up no matter what im driving in.

as long as your there man

Originally posted by chillin943 View Post
    thanks mayn. the a1 that in it is trash but kept the a6 and trans outta my old one so i think between the two i should be straight. any where in central va i could get some decently cheap body parts?? fenders, bumbers, tail light covers???
    check craigslist. ive been seeing alot of people parting out cbs up there recently.

Comment

its also a lot of people in our area thats selling them to
      underground Society 757

Comment

Hey all, Im going out in the morning to look at another CB.
        I might get it I might not. My wife said I could as long as I can knock them down in the price.
        Its at a car dealer so the price is a little iffy.
        Its just me

Comment

new day bump folks. who else wants in?

Comment

i maybe there depends on money flow
            R.I.P. To My CB7 The Motor Blew

Comment

Originally posted by MrBiigBucksz View Post
              i maybe there depends on money flow

try your best man. i got some work to do to my cb within the next few months in order to have it preped for the meet. gonna cost me a bit and some time in the cold but it'll all be worth it

Comment

just got the accord up and runnning today. a6 still feels strong. same motor i brought to the meet last year, just diffrent body. LOL do some body work and ready for march!! o and by the way ima bring another buddie of mine. 92 ex with h-22a just put together a month ago.
                Last edited by chillin943; 11-10-2008, 02:25 AM.

the rebuild!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

Im talking to a guy right now on lowering the price of his 91 hes selling. I might have it within the next month. I hope before christmas.
                  Its just me

Comment

well hope everyone can come we need more cbs but anyone can join
                    underground Society 757

Comment

Yeah dude. how many people came out last years? It was a good amount of good people there.. Bigjoe you bringing that chicken again man?
                      Its just me

Comment

what know one wants my burgers lol
                        underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
                          Yeah dude. how many people came out last years? It was a good amount of good people there.. Bigjoe you bringing that chicken again man?
                          Yessir

I'll make sure I prepare enough cuz I'm sure we are gonna have a ton of people come out this year
                          "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                          ><((((º>

Comment

hopefully ill see if a few of cb7tuner member from new york want to take a drive out there!!!! so mayb ill go btw how many hors aprox is from new york!!!
                            I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
                              hopefully ill see if a few of cb7tuner member from new york want to take a drive out there!!!! so mayb ill go btw how many hors aprox is from new york!!!
                              Im going to say a good 6-7 hours..
                              Its just me

Comment

well apparently, I am in...

I will be there...and will have some nice goodies...

such as:
                                17" Tenzo Type-M Wheels
                                Tinted Windows
                                Coilovers

OOO just realized my boosted accord will be around by then...
                                we will see what the weather is like before I decide which one to take!
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X