No announcement yet.

*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shoot. i wish me and my crew could travel up the night before. that would be freakin awesome. but i still have work to do. ill be getting it done hopefully before the meet.

Comment

yeah me and my girl are gonna make a lil vacation outta it since where both off the 19-22 ill have my car all shined up the night before!!!
      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Anyone going to be doing any wheeling and dealing at the meet? I have a spare set of cd5 ex rims painted black with tires on them. Not a lot of tread left though.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
          yeah me and my girl are gonna make a lil vacation outta it since where both off the 19-22 ill have my car all shined up the night before!!!
          nice man ill be coming up with just my crew this time dag man. i cant wait for this. haha. ill be getting my paint done this Wednesday. i have the day off. hopefully it dont rain.

Comment

i got some fan blades i wanna get rid of they need some tires someone let me know ill bring them with me to the meet cash or trades
            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

bump this up!!! started cleaning my car up today!!
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

bump this up!!! started cleaning my car up today!!
                im workin on the headlights now. should have takin it slow in the 1st place.

Comment

im taking my flushy to see how much they will charge to get it painted

Comment

i just cleaned the my interior and hooked my subs back up! im putting my rims back on the week of the meet!!
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

i just cleaned the my interior and hooked my subs back up! im putting my rims back on the week of the meet!!
                      thats gonna look sick man. the contrast will look better than having them the same color as the CB.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        nice man ill be coming up with just my crew this time dag man. i cant wait for this. haha. ill be getting my paint done this Wednesday. i have the day off. hopefully it dont rain.
                        Ummmm...dude....its gonna snow WEDNESDAY!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

yeah there calling for it
                          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

it is a chance of snow down here, which means lil snow, not much!

we shall see. trying to get ready for this meet.
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

yeah steveo let me know if you just wanna ride up there together i think im just gonna go up the same day and try and save some moneys who else from md is riding to the meet? tryna meet up?
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

good news, black car should be tuned for the meet.
                                it is ready, just need to make the appointment.
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X