Comment

steve is max coming?

Comment

Almost here! I am pumped!!!

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
          Almost here! I am pumped!!!
          so am i man. i just hope my manager isnt a douche and have me work that day. if he does i dont know what ima do. i put the date in the request book. i hardly ask off. and this is like the last day ill be asking off other than the 3 days i need off in April.

but other than that. i cant even sleep at night because im so stoked about this.

Comment

Hopefully my oil pan gets here on monday, so I can put it on. And I need to get my tires changed, and get my exhaust hung a lil higher, because it scrapes right now. Other than that, Im ready for the meet!

Comment

i still have some work to and my next day off is the day before the meet
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Max will not be in attendance.
                Too cold for the lil one!!!

Plus I have some major chill time and I do not want him riding in the boosted car just quite yet.
                would like him to be able to hold his head up on his own!

but I will be there, hopefully with the black car.
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                  Max will not be in attendance.
                  Too cold for the lil one!!!

Plus I have some major chill time and I do not want him riding in the boosted car just quite yet.
                  would like him to be able to hold his head up on his own!

but I will be there, hopefully with the black car.
                  ahhh i see, so wait you allow him to ride bikes but not ride in cars?? lol jk

Comment

bikes are ok, because there are pillows underneath!

just dont want him in the cold.
                    and the girl is feeding el natural so would not be fun.

plus we all know the girls thiking.
                    how long we gunna be here?
                    he keeps lookin at cars?

so yah the fam will most likely stay home.
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

plus we all know the girls thiking.
                      how long we gunna be here?
                      he keeps lookin at cars?

so yah the fam will most likely stay home.
                      exactly the reason why i dont invite my fam with me anymore. i dont need/want to be pestered or nagged about when im leaving or no crap like that. "its MY car meet that i planned. YOU wanted to come so stay for as long as i say or you can drive your own car back home."

Comment

yah man, plus I need a lil CB7 love.
                        I am not sure how T does it, but I am having a hard time getting
                        some CB7 time. Not due to the lady, but the lack of sleep is def a factor.

I wanted to bring both cars, but I would be just happy to have black car there.

If tuning goes wrong, I am screwed and probably wont come to the meet at all. Not sure if I can have red car ready in time!
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Oh man the time is almost here... hey which way do you plan on takin?

the sedan
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                          the wagon
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                          the integra
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

yah man, plus I need a lil CB7 love.
                            I am not sure how T does it, but I am having a hard time getting
                            some CB7 time. Not due to the lady, but the lack of sleep is def a factor.

I wanted to bring both cars, but I would be just happy to have black car there.

If tuning goes wrong, I am screwed and probably wont come to the meet at all. Not sure if I can have red car ready in time!
                            lmao. you ask how i do it?

my days off if i have the means and supplies, i get work done to the CB. majority of the time the days i have off my g/f works and the kids are at their dads. so when i can pull myself from the XBOX then i get work done tot he CB. lol.

plus the way my schedule is and since my project car IS my DD, i have to plan time accordingly. big projects dont get done unless i have 2 days off in a row. small projects like the projectors, brakes, UCA replacement. those i can get done in less than a few hours. just about managing your time. but its kinda hard for you because you have a new born.

get a baby monitor, wait for him to fall asleep, go outside and start working. just keep an ear out for the baby over the monitor you carry outside with you

Comment

most the time I come home from work, and let me tell you a very long day.
                              then even if he sleeps I spend time with my lady.

and now weekends are hard, cause I like to hang out with my boy while he is awake.

I don't want him coming up on the F1 circuit explaining, yah my dad wouldwork on cars, I don't even know who he is!
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

What are we doing as far as food are we going to do a bbq this year cause the pizza thing didn't work last year.

the sedan
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                                the wagon
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                                the integra
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Working...
                                X