Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    Should be done by mid-Feb.....hopefully. Not sure about the header right this min but I definitely won't have the loot for a Bisi. I did pick up an air compressor a couple days ago so the CB should be getting painted by mid-Spring.
    Wow that sounds great. What color you painting the CB? I've always liked your color.

the sedan
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
    the wagon
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
    the integra
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Should be done by mid-Feb.....hopefully. Not sure about the header right this min but I definitely won't have the loot for a Bisi. I did pick up an air compressor a couple days ago so the CB should be getting painted by mid-Spring.
      i hope you keeping the same color.

Comment

Of course I got a H22 header....its currently spoken for...but if the person changes his mind...it will be available for sale....just a FYI

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Hay guize

Anybody want to trade a nice paintball gun and/or a bunch of paintball stuff for turbo/nitrous stuff and/or other performance parts? Just checking :P

So anyway, what's up guys? You should all come out and visit me in Greenville, I'm CB7-lonely

Underground.Society
          Originally posted by Deevergote
          If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
            Hay guize

Anybody want to trade a nice paintball gun and/or a bunch of paintball stuff for turbo/nitrous stuff and/or other performance parts? Just checking :P

So anyway, what's up guys? You should all come out and visit me in Greenville, I'm CB7-lonely
            lol. i might come out there soon. isnt there a track out there somewhere?

Comment

wake up folks.....

Comment

I am awake. what you doing today man?
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                  Wow that sounds great. What color you painting the CB? I've always liked your color.
                  Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                  i hope you keeping the same color.
                  Keeping it the same color but I just came up with a little twist to it this morning that might make it a little hotter/different!

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  Of course I got a H22 header....its currently spoken for...but if the person changes his mind...it will be available for sale....just a FYI
                  Just let me know what's up bro.
                  Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                    I am awake. what you doing today man?
                    debating on selling the CB...just got a good offer, like "i wouldnt expect him to offer that for my CB" kinda offer and the guy is getting his taxes done next friday....

Keeping it the same color but I just came up with a little twist to it this morning that might make it a little hotter/different!
                    Just let me know what's up bro.
                    answer your phone bish...

Comment

better have a cb for your own meet fool!
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                        better have a cb for your own meet fool!
                        LMAO!!!! it'll be a CB. dont worry. lol. i think i will get another CB. im sure the next one will turn out to be better than this one

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                          First off sorry to hear about your loss villa I lost my mother and my stepmother both within bthe last 6 years and I know it ain't easy.
                          man, sorry to hear about your mother and stepmother. but went to the funeral this morning. I'm getting better, it's just hard letting go. but I'll be fine.

BUT.....anyways.......

Who's all ready for the Spring meet? I sure as hell am.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            lol. i might come out there soon. isnt there a track out there somewhere?
                            Yeah, there's a drag strip in Kinston. I've never been out there though

Underground.Society
                            Originally posted by Deevergote
                            If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                              BUT.....anyways.......

Who's all ready for the Spring meet? I sure as hell am.
                              im almost ready. ill let yall know next month. once i get the next car, if its a CB, ill be ordering parts the day i get it. haha. suspension, rims, exhaust, header, intake. *sigh*......cant wait. haha.

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                              Yeah, there's a drag strip in Kinston. I've never been out there though
                              do you know if its a 1/8th mile or 1/4?

Comment

so this is off topic, but where could i score one of those UGS decals that ive seen in some pictures? would love to rep it in Jville.

Comment

Working...
                                X