Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    yeah it will. thats only if i go. it wont be if i dont. lmao

Hmmmm.....let's see I went last year and it was epic...dont think a shadow1 person was there, which leads me to believe it will be epic this year, with or without you...just kidding bro

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

well id say like $300. that how much they normally go for. form what ive seen at least. but ill look around for you tho.

get me some more info on it. from what im seeing, if its one of his rare ones, about $8k.
      I wish it would go for that much. Bisi header, lvl 3 cam, cnc head, lsd H trans, PAINT, new rims, tires, a built 351 for my truck, and a lot of other stuff. I hoping to get roughly 500-600 out of it but I know I prob won't get that much.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Ok it's a Norman B20 HG. Very beautiful guitar. If you know somebody that wants one tell them to hit me up.

"The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Hmmmm.....let's see I went last year and it was epic...dont think a shadow1 person was there, which leads me to believe it will be epic this year, with or without you...just kidding bro
          lmao. you aint know? thats why they call me shadow man. im there and you dont know it. ever seen a ninja before? aight then.....

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
          Ok it's a Norman B20 HG. Very beautiful guitar. If you know somebody that wants one tell them to hit me up.
          ill look around for you man. im sure someone wants it.

Comment

lmao. you aint know? thats why they call me shadow man. im there and you dont know it. ever seen a ninja before? aight then.....

Ahhhh....I see that's kinda like that ninja move you pulled at the big VA spring meet that year...remember....lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Ahhhh....I see that's kinda like that ninja move you pulled at the big VA spring meet that year...remember....lol
              yeah man. i was there. yall just aint know it. lol.

Comment

yeah man. i was there. yall just aint know it. lol.
                You need to lay off the ninja juice man.

Comment

You need to lay off the ninja juice man.
                  lmao

Comment

hey guys whats up? probly getting a 90 miata in the next few days..

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post

lmao. j/k. why man? why you gettin an Miata?

Comment

lmao. j/k. why man? why you gettin an Miata?

Yeah dude, why? You know those are chick cars right?!
                        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Wake up thread. Where is everybody. Somebody go comment on my mrt. Anyways how is goin guys?

"The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                            Wake up thread. Where is everybody. Somebody go comment on my mrt. Anyways how is goin guys?
                            im doing ok. got some engine plans. got my suspension lined up. just waiting to get the money up for it. oh....and i found the paint ive been looking for for the rims. HAHA!!!!!

Comment

Hey guys...maybe he doing a V8 swap in it and he is going to drift it!!!

Comment

Hey guys...maybe he doing a V8 swap in it and he is going to drift it!!!
                                Still part of the rainbow fleet.

"The Turtle"
                                DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Working...
                                X