Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure if my civic will be ready but at least 2013:

I wanna tow the civic with the wagon that way, if we get the track again!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
      not sure if my civic will be ready but at least 2013:

I wanna tow the civic with the wagon that way, if we get the track again!
      Make sure your vtec is working this time bro

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
      White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

no VTEC in the hatch, and of course i will.
        I think I could have taken that red civic if it was functional!

but that is life.
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

no VTEC in the hatch, and of course i will.
          I think I could have taken that red civic if it was functional!

but that is life.
          lol I'm just giving you a hard time. Idk what was with my car, 350,000+ miles and it was whipping everybody else like it was nothing...I was expecting to get stomped by everyone.

T'will be different this year though folks.
          No boost, no spray, no any FI.
          I love the F so much I'm going all motor this year. No funds as of yet, but I'm hoping to be done around the beginning of summer.
          Just looking for around 200whp, but I want my wtq to be close by if I can help it...

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
          White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
            Hey Kris, LMK if you guys plan something for February or March I can lend a hand.
            Will do.

yup I could def handle that.
            I would like to help out if the weekend is right.
            end of Feb, I might be buying a house, so we shall see.

pm'd you details...let me know.
            Gotcha.

I'm hoping for Feb or Mar to get this done but 1st I need to have everything needed to do it in my possession. As soon as the last parts are ordered I'll set up a date for the swap to happen. I should have my taxes done & back around the end of Jan so I can pick up those remaining pcs...can't wait!
            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Sold my Coupe last month and picked this up last night

Comment

VERY clean man. OMG thats nice. nice pick up. whats it running under the hood?

oh and for anyone who hasnt read yet. i know have a '01 Accord EX. HEHEHE. ill be buying a full coilover set up later this month. cant wait to get it installed. ill probably even be able to get a nice front lip as well. hate to be low and no lip. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  VERY clean man. OMG thats nice. nice pick up. whats it running under the hood?

oh and for anyone who hasnt read yet. i know have a '01 Accord EX. HEHEHE. ill be buying a full coilover set up later this month. cant wait to get it installed. ill probably even be able to get a nice front lip as well. hate to be low and no lip. lol.
                  Thanks bud. Just a little LS

Comment

thanks bud. Just a little LS
                    haha. awesome man. we need to set up a time for a nice little photo shoot. ima set up something with the others and see if we can get a 2012 shoot going.

Comment

haha. awesome man. we need to set up a time for a nice little photo shoot. ima set up something with the others and see if we can get a 2012 shoot going.
                      Lol, just picking about the LS, its a JDM B18C with Type R LSD tranny, Tri Y header, blah blah blah lol.

And no doubt man, I'm down! Although I'm still the outkast still with no CB lol.

Comment

Lol, just picking about the LS, its a JDM B18C with Type R LSD tranny, Tri Y header, blah blah blah lol.

And no doubt man, I'm down! Although I'm still the outkast still with no CB lol.
                        lmao. havent you heard? i dont have a CB anymore. i got a CG. and im the leader. haha. you'll be fine. i just need to get my car into shape soon tho. cant rep the UGS without even the basics. and dont post that stuff up on CH.com. you know how many thieves roam that site.

Comment

lmao. havent you heard? i dont have a CB anymore. i got a CG. and im the leader. haha. you'll be fine. i just need to get my car into shape soon tho. cant rep the UGS without even the basics. and dont post that stuff up on CH.com. you know how many thieves roam that site.
                          No, since you've gone Casper on some of us! lol. But nice man, I love my parents CG minus the gas sucking it does lol. But at least its still an Accord fool! haha. And nahh man, don't plan on posting it up on CH since my girls car was stolen and recovered last year, damn squid eyes Asians always stealing shit.

Comment

No, since you've gone Casper on some of us! lol. But nice man, I love my parents CG minus the gas sucking it does lol. But at least its still an Accord fool! haha. And nahh man, don't plan on posting it up on CH since my girls car was stolen and recovered last year, damn squid eyes Asians always stealing shit.
                            LMAO!!! so racist. lol.

and the CG doesnt suck gas all that much. your mom must have the V6 model. mine doesnt use all that much. and yeah. its still an accord. even after this one in a few years, ill be getting a TSX. still an Accord. just different brand. lol. and dont you have my number?

Comment

LMAO!!! so racist. lol.

and the CG doesnt suck gas all that much. your mom must have the V6 model. mine doesnt use all that much. and yeah. its still an accord. even after this one in a few years, ill be getting a TSX. still an Accord. just different brand. lol. and dont you have my number?
                              Lol, I hate everyone equally. haha jk. Don't get me started on Alan.

And no, she has the SE model, F23A1 bone stock. I told her to trade it in for a TSX or TL Type S (which is what I want also!). My buddy just sold his TSX, it was nice. 6-speed, black leather interior. I drove it and it drove like a damn Cadillac lol.

Comment

Lol, I hate everyone equally. haha jk. Don't get me started on Alan.

And no, she has the SE model, F23A1 bone stock. I told her to trade it in for a TSX or TL Type S (which is what I want also!). My buddy just sold his TSX, it was nice. 6-speed, black leather interior. I drove it and it drove like a damn Cadillac lol.

i would LOVE to have a 6spd TSX. but im stuck on the autos for now. i dont want to deal with shifting gears for my DD especially in Wake Forest traffic. ugh. auto is fine. now if i want a nice project then yes, it'll be 5spd. simply because it might go turbo. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X