Underground society meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    Either Sat Oct 10th or Sat Oct 24th. It's up to big Tony to decide which 1 though. Keep you posted.
    yea man thats cool, hell im about to move to greensboro in a couple of weeks. ill be living not evening 5 blocks from down town.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

ill have to ride wit shadow to the next one and then in oct im good
      underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        i guess no one saw what i did at the top of the thread. lol.
        Umm yeah we saw that.

And Kris Oct 24th prolly wont work for me for the GSO meet...I will be out of town for that weekend.

Add me to this list for Charlotte as a maybe.....I am checking my calendar at work tomorrow to see whats up

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
          yea man thats cool, hell im about to move to greensboro in a couple of weeks. ill be living not evening 5 blocks from down town.

Luna, holla at me man....where are you living now?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
            Umm yeah we saw that.

And Kris Oct 24th prolly wont work for me for the GSO meet...I will be out of town for that weekend.

Add me to this list for Charlotte as a maybe.....I am checking my calendar at work tomorrow to see whats up
            Will do man..........added.

Any Sat in Oct is cool just pick whichever 1 is good for you or throw out a couple options and we'll decide. Won't be taking the CB out of town after the Greensboro UGS Meet so let's get it done dude..................gotta focus on AFM after that!

Who else is in on this (Sat, Sep 12th), Chris can't make it out of town to often so let's show our Underground brother some love guys!
            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

i want to make it folks but i wont be able to. money is tight until my g/f get her check in 2 weeks

yall get out there and rep for UGS. im sure at least 3 or 4 of ya can make it out

Comment

The Charlotte meet is not looking good for me either. My son got football practice that day and other sh*t going on. I am still working on it though, I hate to miss an opportunity to hang with the fellas!

Comment

The Charlotte meet is not looking good for me either. My son got football practice that day and other sh*t going on. I am still working on it though, I hate to miss an opportunity to hang with the fellas!
                  i know man. i hate missing out on stuff like this

Comment

Meet Change

i know man. i hate missing out on stuff like this
                    Situation must be contagious or something...................my gf forgot about me riding to Concord next weekend and made plans for me, her, my cousin and his gf to head to Raleigh for the day (shopping). I reminded her (of course ) and she wasn't disappointed or upset by I could tell that she wants me to hang with her for the day especially since I just went to VA Beach last weekend. She's always cool and understanding of my tuner tendencies...............like hanging with my Underground Society/CB7tuner family so I kinda feel like I owe her 1 for being the sweetness that she is.

With that said I have a proposition/solution for this situation...................how about we combine Chris's Concord Meet and Tony's Greensboro Meet into 1 weekend in Oct?! We could have it at the usual park in Greensboro on an Oct Sat that would be the best for EVERYONE so we can maximize the turnout for it. The options would be as follows..........
                    Sat, Oct 3rd
                    Sat, Oct 10th
                    Sat, Oct 17th
                    Sat, Oct 24th

If you guys are cool with this then pick your day/s and we'll make a final decision and post up the official meet thread for it. 1 last thing, this will more than likely be the final meet of the year since several of us are getting ready for AFM so if you want to throw down with your fellow Underground Society/CB7tuner members then SPEAK UP AND PICK A DAY!!!

Official meet thread will be created by me on Sat, Sep 12th.......................let's get it!

Comment

You know that sounds like a good idea. My grandparents are coming down next weekend. So guess we need to change the meet thread a little.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                      "The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Excellent idea....right now I am leaning more towards the 10th of October.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                          You know that sounds like a good idea. My grandparents are coming down next weekend. So guess we need to change the meet thread a little.
                          Excellent idea....right now I am leaning more towards the 10th of October.

That weekend is good for me too. Glad to see a postive response on the topic so let's get this going! Who else has a request?!

Comment

Positive just like Magic...lol....j/k!

Yeah I was kinda leaning towards canceling ALL meets til afer AFM....but I will def try to make the 10/10 meet if I am in town that is!

Comment

Yeah I was kinda leaning towards canceling ALL meets til afer AFM....but I will def try to make the 10/10 meet if I am in town that is!
                              im trying to get my car right(suspension, paint, and brakes) before i take it back on the highway.

Comment

im trying to get my car right(suspension, paint, and brakes) before i take it back on the highway.

Well let's see a show of hands then because like you said Tony I'm on the verge of putting my CB incognito till AFM myself if this isn't going to go down. I'm down to meet up with my UGS brothers if that's what EVERYONE wants or else I'm going to ghost out the next couple months you feel me?! Got some plans/projects in the works that aren't going to be seen of till AFM............................cause I'm bringing a trophy home straight Underground style!

Comment

Working...
                                X