No announcement yet.

4th Annual Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMNNNNNNN sure better putt me up there!!!! reppin UGS all DAY!!!
    ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
      Vila is there for sure.
      Gotcha! Added.

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
      I'm a maybe, work calendar wont be out til around new years
      You KNOW you'll be there! Added.

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
      you know i'm in,somebody have to work the grill
      Yessir! Added.

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
      DAMNNNNNNN sure better putt me up there!!!! reppin UGS all DAY!!!
      All freakin day bro! Added.
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

sign me up ........ i have not been down south for awhile so ..... put me on the list my cb should be down and up and ready for this meet

Comment

Originally posted by justin'saccord View Post
          sign me up ........ i have not been down south for awhile so ..... put me on the list my cb should be down and up and ready for this meet
          Got plenty of time man, see you there! Added.

Just a head's up.......if we can get 45-50+ at this Meet I'll see what I/we can do about getting some awards handed out. Working on getting Phantasm to send a rep or 2 out and since they're in the area it shouldn't be a problem. Got some other stuff in the works too so spread the word.......it's goin down!

Comment

Looks tempting, plus its right in my area. Lets see what I can get done through the winter.
            Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
              Got plenty of time man, see you there! Added.

Just a head's up.......if we can get 45-50+ at this Meet I'll see what I/we can do about getting some awards handed out. Working on getting Phantasm to send a rep or 2 out and since they're in the area it shouldn't be a problem. Got some other stuff in the works too so spread the word.......it's goin down!
              you should go under my thread and look up cb7kingz meet see all the pics and awards that me and my crew did for the spet.11 meet check it out

Comment

I'll talk to david today see what's up with Phantazm. Kris you want me to lost something on Carolina Hondas?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

sounds good...count me in......i know the place is set but in my opinion i think that adventure landing gets too crouded and its in a busy street (capital blvd)...maybe we shud take a look at frankys fun park..bigger parking lot..and they have like 3 or 4 different tracks..

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                    Ain't that the truth!!
                    Dude...no sitting on the fence this time!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by justin'saccord View Post
                      you should go under my thread and look up cb7kingz meet see all the pics and awards that me and my crew did for the spet.11 meet check it out
                      Will do.

I'll talk to David today see what's up with Phantasm. Kris you want me to post something on Carolina Hondas?
                      Talked to him yesterday...........he's going to check it out and let me know what's up. Go ahead and post up on Carolina Hondas........just make sure they're aware of our rules 1st.

Originally posted by 91_accord View Post
                      sounds good...count me in......i know the place is set but in my opinion i think that adventure landing gets too crowded and its in a busy street (capital blvd)...maybe we shud take a look at Frankie's fun park..bigger parking lot..and they have like 3 or 4 different tracks..
                      Just checked their site out and I'm going to change it........4 different tracks, prices are a little cheaper AND it's right up the rd off of 70 which where we'll already be. Nice find man! Oh yeah...........added.

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                      Dude...no sitting on the fence this time!
                      That was awesome!
                      Last edited by sideswipe; 11-18-2010, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Kris I'll do it get on that and yeah I'll post the rules. Any other rules that you would like memto post?

And Tony screw you! Lol

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Kris I'll do it get on that and yeah I'll post the rules. Any other rules that you would like memto post?

And Tony screw you! Lol
                          Just check the 1st post.....you know how we get down bro. Keep me updated with a list from that site so I can add it to our count on here. That way we know what type of #'s we're looking at.

For everyone else........it's cool if you know people from other sites or just in general that would like to come to this Meet. I/we need to keep a somewhat accurate headcount of those attending though so please pm me with either the site they're from & their screen names from that site OR just their names if they aren't a member of any sites. Keep in mind that UGS/CB7Tuner members are hosting this Meet and WILL NOT deal with ANYBODY acting disrespectfully to anyone or anything at this Meet. They WILL be asked to promptly leave since we DON'T get down like that. If they're shady.......don't even bother. The rules are posted on the 1st post of this thread.........you guys get the point so enough said.

Comment

put me down kris. i should have the turbo car tuned by then.

the sedan
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                            the wagon
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                            the integra
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                              well you kno that im coming down to you guys for a night den we can all roll down there together

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                                That's what's up. Added.

Comment

Working...
                                X