-1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Damn I guess I will add mine:

older shot of mine:

My 5th gen:

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Yo Tony don't forget this sexy shot of the Blue Beast at the greensboro meet of '09:

And of course here's mine!

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Ahhhh...nice....found one that's a little bit clearer:

...keep up the good work...you making some nice progress on your car as well!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
            ...keep up the good work...you making some nice progress on your car as well!
            Thanks man, Ha its nice when somebody with a car like yours tells me to keep up the good work...lol

Ha, I'm thinking about finishing my two tone paint with True Blue, and keeping the bottom black...Once I get the money for paint, I'll make it into a short DIY Rattle Can Job in my MRT...Haha, the only panel on my car that I haven't apinted at least once is my driver door...lmao...But I did the hood and everything else thats white with Krylon back in '07...

I just love painting cars...So if anyone needs a paint job and can deal with it being rattled, but still look better than macco then hit me up! I barely even charge anything to do it too...lol

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
              Thanks man, Ha its nice when somebody with a car like yours tells me to keep up the good work...lol

Ha, I'm thinking about finishing my two tone paint with True Blue, and keeping the bottom black...Once I get the money for paint, I'll make it into a short DIY Rattle Can Job in my MRT...Haha, the only panel on my car that I haven't apinted at least once is my driver door...lmao...But I did the hood and everything else thats white with Krylon back in '07...

I just love painting cars...So if anyone needs a paint job and can deal with it being rattled, but still look better than macco then hit me up! I barely even charge anything to do it too...lol
              Nice!

Dude...keep in mind where my car came from...look at my MR thread...the first page show the exact condition of my car when I first got it...and over the years, I just made it into the car you see now...anything is possible with a little time and money

See link:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116590

Comment

Wow. You sir really are the CB7 King.

Your cb is my favorite so far man (nothing against anyone else) I just really like your style. Its like your 1/4 business man, 1/4 OG, 1/4 Speed demon, and 1/4 Master of relaxation...lol And my favorite part about your car is the fact that it was completely customized from the ground up by a person who truly loves it through and through.

And ever since I realized what cb7tuner's NC crew was all about, I really kinda envied you all. And thats when my passion for my car really hit the ground running. Like I've seen many people on here say. We're not just a forum, We're a Family!

Comment

Wow. You sir really are the CB7 King.

Your cb is my favorite so far man (nothing against anyone else) I just really like your style. Its like your 1/4 business man, 1/4 OG, 1/4 Speed demon, and 1/4 Master of relaxation...lol And my favorite part about your car is the fact that it was completely customized from the ground up by a person who truly loves it through and through.

And ever since I realized what cb7tuner's NC crew was all about, I really kinda envied you all. And thats when my passion for my car really hit the ground running. Like I've seen many people on here say. We're not just a forum, We're a Family!
                  Young blood...you sir have really just said a mouth full....and validated what I had hoped to exhibit through my car all along...it's an axpression of who I am....it's an extension of me. If you look at my car and see all of that...then my job here is done.

Each piece of my car represents a part of my life, and its still a work in progress...when I change it changes...stay tuned...2011 should be my best year yet!

Thanks again dude!!

Comment

Young blood...you sir have really just said a mouth full....and validated what I had hoped to exhibit through my car all along...it's an axpression of who I am....it's an extension of me. If you look at my car and see all of that...then my job here is done.

Each piece of my car represents a part of my life, and its still a work in progress...when I change it changes...stay tuned...2011 should be my best year yet!

Thanks again dude!!
                    Haha, You know you my boy BIG T!

You should take a day and come chill in A-town with me and my little "honda crew"...lol

Heres a pic of my friend Dominque's CB7, its a '93 Lx, He's not a member, yet

Sorry for the blurriness, Photobucket sucks...

Ninja Edit: I am responsible for the retarded Low this car has!

and btw, anyone around here with a spare f22a for sale hit me up with motor codes and pricing/millage, b/c his motor is locked upp...
                    Last edited by 91_CB7_Sedan; 11-25-2010, 03:42 AM.

Comment

You should take a day and come chill in A-town with me and my little "honda crew"...lol

Heres a pic of my friend Dominque's CB7, its a '93 Lx, He's not a member, yet

Sorry for the blurriness, Photobucket sucks...

Ninja Edit: I am responsible for the retarded Low this car has!

and btw, anyone around here with a spare f22a for sale hit me up with motor codes and pricing/millage, b/c his motor is locked upp...

Spring of the year...we must do that....

Comment

Spring of the year...we must do that....
                        I'm blonde sometimes, and its probably just the fact that I read this for the first time at 10 til 4am...lmao

Comment

I'm blonde sometimes, and its probably just the fact that I read this for the first time at 10 til 4am...lmao
                          Was referring to coming to A-town to roll with ya crew one weekend...

Comment

Alright, ha just let me know man, and I'll make sure that you have as good of a welcome as You all gave me back in '09 at my first meet!

Comment

Asheboro Blows

-1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

East coast got some nice rides!
                                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                My coupe!!!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X