Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is running, and I am almost done with everything. I'm just waiting on a few things that I should have this week. So hopefully I can finally take her out and drive it next weekend. And yes should be at the meet in march just as long as it doesn't rain or snow.
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
      She is running, and I am almost done with everything. I'm just waiting on a few things that I should have this week. So hopefully I can finally take her out and drive it next weekend. And yes should be at the meet in march just as long as it doesn't rain or snow.

lol@rain. i dont think it'll rain. no worries man. i might be driving my 5spd by then. i may have a few things done to it if my auto gets sold. might be boosted or laughing but either wya ill be hapy to finally meet the man behind the car

Comment

I'm just the regular average joe. Nice fit you got there yeamans17
        Carlos
        My Members Ride Page

Comment

[IMG]
          http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/civicsi00_22657/l_248b9c3c839cc2355669dd046b522514.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by 90_accord_22657; 01-20-2008, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Here is my CB reppin the MD

Click Here
            1991 Honda Accord EX-SOLD
            1998 Acura Integra LS-SOLD
            1993 Toyota Mr2 N/A 5spd-SOLD
            2001 Chevy Tahoe-Daily Driver
            2006 Honda CBR600F4i-NEW Toy

Comment

one from md

heres my ride it 's a lil different , but to each there own
              Last edited by ncoutlaw; 03-01-2008, 11:18 AM.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

^^hey man you shoudl get up wth me so we can make plans to roll together to the meet, if your still going to go? AND ANY ONE ELSE COMING FROM MD that might wanna meet, if we rollin somewhat close or coming from the same directions!!!??? But ne way heres some pics, bumpers will hopefully be repainted b4 the meet, if not i'll touch up my moldings my self.

Previous cb7members ride thread
                86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

here some new ones with new frontkit and lights

BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

dude i thought sure i saw u at drop jaw! lol

Comment

Comment

First Accord is Mine , Second Accord is Lodollar92LX , Teg is Lodollar's Girls , Civic is My boy Jack"Wang JR", And Jetta Pancake Man Dan .....
                        Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

and past the Jetta, you can see the back half of Stomper in full mud coating..lol

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

taken at a car show last may: 1st car is my buddy Eric's 89 Merkur, second is Wang's turbo D16 civic, then Ehulst's F22 powered civic, then my car, then my Girl's LS/VTEC teg, then Noxidea's accord.

yes, the bodykit bumpers are going to be replaced with 98+ oem bumpers...she bought the car with the kit and now would rather have stock bumpers...thats my girl!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                              Here are some old pics my whip:
                              i want a cf hood BAD....but ill probly paint it my body color.
                              yours works nice with your car, carlos

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

I'll have some pics up as soon as i can find the damn cable to connect my camera. I'll take some new pics today after im done with my plans...
                                My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Working...
                                X