Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new day bump people. a couple of people been added to the list

Comment

i want as many people as possible to show up to this meet. i have a lil surprise for yall if you show up

Comment

im there.
        Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
        Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
        Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
        Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
        Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

Originally posted by 12gage
          im there.

ill be looking for your car homes

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
            I gotta, I mean have to find a new car before this meet. There is no way I'm gonna miss it.
            theres a tan 90-91 4 dr, a few blocks from me, Don't know whats wrong with it, body looks REALLY good, maybe a blown motor or trans or somethin. I was thinkin about askin about it to use a daily driver, but if your interested let me know, I have a spare motor, and we could always switch things over from your car man if you wanted too
            Previous cb7members ride thread
            86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Originally posted by HaulAss247
              theres a tan 90-91 4 dr, a few blocks from me, Don't know whats wrong with it, body looks REALLY good, maybe a blown motor or trans or somethin. I was thinkin about askin about it to use a daily driver, but if your interested let me know, I have a spare motor, and we could always switch things over from your car man if you wanted too

and since yall are in the same state, you could help J with the swap. i wish i had someone down here like that. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HaulAss247
                Thats cool man, but like I told Terence (Shadow1), I'm aiming for a 92-93 2 door. Just want to try something new, but still stay the same, you know? And I'm not really in hurry to get a car anyways. (My parents want me to learn my lesson first )

This is the car I'm aiming to get, if I can get the money before it gets sold.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...eadExists=true

This car is sooo clean.

Comment

ive chosen my project for next year. its going to be a 2dr coupe. white and by Imports Vs. Domestics next november itll look like this:

i saw this and i think i nut myself. and now its my wallpaper. a 17" screen and clear as day. i can see every body line on this car. ooooo. im drooling. sorry.

Comment

Nice man. Good luck importing it, though

Heres my next next project... I hope

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
                      Nice man. Good luck importing it, though

Heres my next next project... I hope

i wouldnt mind at all if you bring that to the meet. i would love to have an Evo at my meet.

Comment

new day bump folks. any more people wanna join in? i got 12 people from vadriven showing up. a crew from accordtuner.com from new york.

Comment

has accrd2n8r said anything yet? hes in blacksburg.

shadow, were in nc do you live? we could have a small meet b4 spring.

my cell is 1-404-660-8237
                          geogia number but i live in sc
                          Last edited by 12gage; 12-11-2007, 12:20 PM.
                          Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                          Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                          Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                          Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                          Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

that would be cool man. i live in Raonoke Rapids, NC. i havent seen accrd2n8r post anything yet tho. and that would be cool if we had a meet before spring. let me know when would be a good time for ya ill hit you up later 2night tho.

Comment

ps- i think i remember him PMing me and saying he was coming. lol. i just saw who you were talking about.

Comment

crazy ass callin me up for march2008 - lol. sorry man, haven't been paying attention to cb7tuner. i need to update my pics...(you know i wont)

we'll see what goes down...

must be doin alright down in nc if ur girl hasnt kickd you out yet

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
                                Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Working...
                                X