This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
    We can have a small meet at my place while the h22 engine swap is going down. Maybe some cruising and/or food stuffs. It wouldn't be this weekend as esp is screwing me out of another week, but possibly the weekend after.

Could be fun.

I guess it would be pretty much come if you want.
    That would be pretty kool, just would have to rock an Dodge

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
      That would be pretty kool, just would have to rock an Dodge
      Yeah, I already did the swap though. I ended up doing it sometime during the week though because nobody was free to hang out. (as usual )

We should get one last 2010 meet in though.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
        looks good man. I think it would look a little better with the header black. Did you get it tuned? your sig shows good numbers, or is that at the hub with stock computer?
        p28 tuned on crome at the wheels, on the old setup.. the new one is basically the same. check the members ride

Comment

We neeeed to get a meet going DOOO IT
          PSN
          Vash744

MRT 1992 EX Coupe "The Jerk"
          2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Hatchback
          2008 Honda Fit Sport (Totaled out - Death by fallen tree)
          1993 CB7 Sedan LX (Totaled out)
          1991 CB7 Sedan EX (Dead and Junked)

Comment

Meet at ryans house.

Comment

Im game ;p
              PSN
              Vash744

MRT 1992 EX Coupe "The Jerk"
              2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Hatchback
              2008 Honda Fit Sport (Totaled out - Death by fallen tree)
              1993 CB7 Sedan LX (Totaled out)
              1991 CB7 Sedan EX (Dead and Junked)

Comment

Lets do something, Im all for it! Fuck winter, lets show it who's boss/es.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

my CB is literally a shovel... So to avoid fucking up something..I been driving the 94 EX.

yall can't wait till this shit melts first?
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

What snow? It's only you fools up around the lake!

Hold on, I'll go look, it is Ohio.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAA! Everything I can see isn't even WET down here!

I'm down for whatever as long as it's not tomorrow night. And Kenny, nothing personal, but I'm starting to question your actual existence. It's always "Kenny JUST left a minute ago. You probably passed him." or "Kenny showed up like ten minutes after you left." It's like you're my darker alter ego or something.

Comment

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...d.php?t=340409

April 2nd. Import meet, maybe everyone can come out?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        What snow? It's only you fools up around the lake!

Hold on, I'll go look, it is Ohio.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAA! Everything I can see isn't even WET down here!

I'm down for whatever as long as it's not tomorrow night. And Kenny, nothing personal, but I'm starting to question your actual existence. It's always "Kenny JUST left a minute ago. You probably passed him." or "Kenny showed up like ten minutes after you left." It's like you're my darker alter ego or something.
                        LMAO!!! yeah..its funny how we missed each other by minutes.

and You're right...we peeps up here by Lake Erie gets all the retarded snow and cold. it's starting to melt...SLOWLY. Finally. can't wait till this shit is gone completely. April 2nd...sounds good.
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

We need to do something before dave leaves for ct.

So lets get something started .
                          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

When's he going? Permanently?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                              When's he going? Permanently?
                              I think he is going up for a interveiw next week and who knows from there .
                              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Ok. It's starting to warm up a bit, so I think it's time to get together and do something!

Let's try to put something together a month in advance.

Ideas:
                                Drag Strip- Food- Photoshoot

Drive through the hills where I used to Live, pleasant hill dam- Food- Photoshoot.

Cabin meet possibly again? That was a pretty awesome meet, didn't get any pics last time though.

Gun Range meet? I don't have a piece, but I'm sure everyone would have fun. Coupled with food/ photo shoot.

Paintball meet...?

I mostly just want a good cruise and some pictars.

Honestly, if no one else wants to plan and host I may just come up with something. I'm working on an awesome curvy path up through the woods. Next time I go to Ashland I'm gonna have to map this shit out.

Comment

Working...
                                X