This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I got too...

I am going to go racing and i need to thin out some of the pack.
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

awesomeness

Comment

There you go jeffy

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
          There you go jeffy

Sweetness!

Comment

There you go jeffy

Datzz nicee
            PSN
            Vash744

MRT 1992 EX Coupe "The Jerk"
            2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Hatchback
            2008 Honda Fit Sport (Totaled out - Death by fallen tree)
            1993 CB7 Sedan LX (Totaled out)
            1991 CB7 Sedan EX (Dead and Junked)

Comment

OOooooo Pretty!

NOW turbo it damn it.
              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Mr wood will be here on fri eve ,so are we all ready to meet up ?

Comment

Damn right! I can has ridez in teh TL..?

What's that steak n lube n tire or wtf ever? Gotta hit that place up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Wow, Mike, thats one HUGE proud sig you've got going on there!

When are we planning on meeting up? I have to admit that I am buh-fucking-roke. Monica's been on medical leave from work for almost three months, my brother owes me over $1200 and we have officially decimated our savings account, so I might have to join the party after dinner. If my brother doesn't throw some money at me before this weekend, I may have to gaffle some poor bastard for gas money, but I will make every effort to cruise with the pack.

I'm pretty sure there are some peeps that still owe me for vinyl work, nothing intentional, I think it just got missed in all the excitement. I'm not saying where's my money, but it would make it easier to put fuel in uzume. I wouldn't even have brought it up, but it might be the only way I get to roll out.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                      Wow, Mike, thats one HUGE proud sig you've got going on there!

When are we planning on meeting up? I have to admit that I am buh-fucking-roke. Monica's been on medical leave from work for almost three months, my brother owes me over $1200 and we have officially decimated our savings account, so I might have to join the party after dinner. If my brother doesn't throw some money at me before this weekend, I may have to gaffle some poor bastard for gas money, but I will make every effort to cruise with the pack.

I'm pretty sure there are some peeps that still owe me for vinyl work, nothing intentional, I think it just got missed in all the excitement. I'm not saying where's my money, but it would make it easier to put fuel in uzume. I wouldn't even have brought it up, but it might be the only way I get to roll out.
                      Well boys....
                      We need to start to get some stuff planned So everyone has a chance to make it out .

I'd like to make it out to honda plant maybe .
                      we could have a cook out and just b.s a little
                      there is tons of things we could do on a shoestring budget.

Jon i defently get ya I have made a few bad deals lately So things are tight right now lol

Comment

Yay, nothing like the crack of thunder to wake you up 1 minute before the alarm clock.

And I own post #1001!!!!

Comment

Yay, nothing like the crack of thunder to wake you up 1 minute before the alarm clock.

And I own post #1001!!!!
                          I woke up out of the blue for no reason,right before the storm started

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                            I woke up out of the blue for no reason,right before the storm started
                            It looked like we caught the very bottom tip, while the rest of Columbus got nailed for a while. Living next to the base and their secret military weather control technology has it's benefits!

Comment

It looked like we caught the very bottom tip, while the rest of Columbus got nailed for a while. Living next to the base and their secret military weather control technology has it's benefits!

Comment

MMMMM Wood is here boys,lets show him a good time

Comment

Working...
                                X