• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    For me,
    STL = 2 hours
    CHI = 8-9 hours

I dont care as long as it stays on that date. I have a 3-day weekend then so i can do it w/o missing any work

Lets try to avoid traffic. I thought maybe we could kinda stay out of the "city" If going to the pier means mad traffic, then i say we find a new spot. Trafic isnt bad, but when youre trying to get a large group of ppl to one location, if one person gets lost or off at the wrong turn, it messes everything up. I think maybe we should find a place that everyone will meet up at to begin with. Somewhere thats easy to get to and maybe near a main highway.

From there we can have the CHI guys lead us to where ever it is we're going for pics or food or whatever. Then we can head off to a spot near a lake or river, maybe? Somewhere we can do cool dusk shots, like in the meet icon.

Just a suggestion..
    wow this guy is got a plan, come on chi town guys

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
      wow this guy is got a plan, come on chi town guys
      Im flattered.

Yeah chi town guys...come on

I dont mess around with this stuff. Especially if im gonna be driving 8+ hours. Id like to know where im going, how long its gonna take me and everything. Plans that are just "willy-nilly" tend to fall apart, and i dunno about the rest of you, but i want to be "willy nilly" 8 hours from home, in like the 5th largest city in the US....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

yeah seems like we need a chicago area guy to step up.

STL would be great too, but wasnt it 2 to 1 vote for chicago? its 5hrs to chicago, 8-9hrs for STL for me. i really dont want to make that drive, u have no idea lol.

J-specCb4, can you step up and help make this happen?
        Last edited by kc8enb07; 01-05-2009, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7
          where you at?
          me?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

why is everything getting messed up now?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
            I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

whats getting messed up? just edittin location. still 6mths away

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                whats getting messed up? just edittin location. still 6mths away
                thats true

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

if chi town doesnt get going, i am willing of going to st l

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                    if chi town doesnt get going, i am willing of going to st l
                    ok don't worry we will get this straight all of us from chicago is getting togeather and were going to talk about this and get it straight

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

good because this sounds really blurry

Comment

My 2 Cents

I am for the meet here in Chicago. I don't know much but Navy Pier is going to be full with cars and people I'm guessing specially in the summer. Not to mention Millennium Park, its located basically in the loop. Everyone knows how much traffic goes through Michigan Ave. Don't forget how freaking hot and humid is near the lake. Here's another one Lincoln(edit) Zoo is going to be crowded. There's got to be some more places to go that are great and not necessarily in downtown. But don't get me wrong Chicago has lots of good places where we could have this meet. If I was heading this meet I would stay out of downtown, believe me I live here!. I REPEAT I would love nothing more but to have this meet here in Chicago. Next year STL!!

http://www.chicagotraveler.com/attractions.htm
                        Last edited by Chicano2005; 01-05-2009, 11:29 PM.

Comment

lets hold it at uti LMMFAO

Comment

we r going to get the ball moving. ive been real busy the last couple of weeks putting mad hours at work and getting my car running so i havent had time, but it is 6 months away still.

i think navy pier will be a bad spot. june in the city can get hectic but it is definetly do able. there are a number of spots along the lake front that we could do it. we are having a meet here in a couple of weeks and we will be discussing it.

and i also plan on personally going and getting pictures from the city and shoing some of the spots that i was thinking of going too, and that way we all could have say in where we go.

92ex coupe h22
                            93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

alright it sounds good
                              i cant wait for the 20th i pick up my first set of lowering springs from cakeboy, then i am picking up front end kit from ebay and my kyb gr2s, then my new fuzion tire

then the next month will be tune up..then it will be just small stuff and i am golden

i am in need of a vaction so looking forward to this meet

Comment

Could you move me to the maybe list, some other stuff came up and I'm not sure I'll be able to make it.
                                Originally posted by 92dm
                                I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                                VOUCHES
                                Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Working...
                                X