Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
    do you guyz want to change it up?
    LOL that would be nice, but I'm a little biased considering my location....

Its probably too late now and plus that would put us back to square one. More people voted for Chicago anyways. So as much as I would like to change it up, people won't go for it. Though I do feel St. Louis would be a better, less crowded place.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
      LOL that would be nice, but I'm a little biased considering my location....

Its probably too late now and plus that would put us back to square one. More people voted for Chicago anyways. So as much as I would like to change it up, people won't go for it. Though I do feel St. Louis would be a better, less crowded place.
      thats true

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
      I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

I say stick to Chicago, If you dont wanna do Navy Pier why dont we meet at like Lou Malnotti's then cruise together to like Millenium Park or something?

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
        And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
        Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
          I say stick to Chicago, If you dont wanna do Navy Pier why dont we meet at like Lou Malnotti's then cruise together to like Millenium Park or something?
          deep dish pizza

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

isnt there a park not far from navy pier (within 10miles) we could meet in peace then go to the pier?

the navy pier is insanely busy, if we have 40 cars (i hope that big) there aint any way we could park near each other.

the navy pier just seems fun for an "after" the meet thing.

sry i would have said eariler but my connection plus the ads have slowed page loading to at least a 1min per page. 512kps

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
              isnt there a park not far from navy pier (within 10miles) we could meet in peace then go to the pier?

the navy pier is insanely busy, if we have 40 cars (i hope that big) there aint any way we could park near each other.

the navy pier just seems fun for an "after" the meet thing.

sry i would have said eariler but my connection plus the ads have slowed page loading to at least a 1min per page. 512kps
              That sounds like a good idea eat some really good pizza then go criuise then take Some pictures

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
                That sounds like a good idea eat some really good pizza then go criuise then take Some pictures
                im liking this idea, with how much i hear about chicago pizza, i'd say thats pretty much a must-do on the agenda. but yeah, if navy pier is going to be too busy, then what's the point of trying to have it there? what're some other good spots?
                MRT

Comment

oh and throw me down for a definite. I already asked off work for that date and have all my shit worked out, so i'll be there even if i have to push my acc.
                  MRT

Comment

we had a meet that was just south of downtown on the lakefront and most of the guys who werent from chicago got frustrated when they had to deal with traffic and stuff.... navy pier is crazy crowded and confusing if uve never been here.... and thats just one car.... when u try and get a group in there its kinda difficult.... it may go smoothly i dunno i just remember that last meet. wilson skate park may not be a bad idea then everyone can drive towards navy pier or wherever from there...

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

i kinda want to stay out of traffic up there
                      i live in carol stream and wnet to glendale heights everyday when i lived up there and even that was a pain in the ass

Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91
                        if we were to change it i would have to drive for 4 hours from des plaines to st.louis
                        if we were to change it then it'll be more than 6 hours for us.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

lets not complain about driving, this is meet, so lets plan it and have fun

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7
                            lets not complain about driving, this is meet, so lets plan it and have fun
                            sure.........As long as its under 6-7 hours....
                            From here to Chicago is already close to 7 hours for us....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

where you at?

Comment

For me,
                                STL = 2 hours
                                CHI = 8-9 hours

I dont care as long as it stays on that date. I have a 3-day weekend then so i can do it w/o missing any work

Lets try to avoid traffic. I thought maybe we could kinda stay out of the "city" If going to the pier means mad traffic, then i say we find a new spot. Trafic isnt bad, but when youre trying to get a large group of ppl to one location, if one person gets lost or off at the wrong turn, it messes everything up. I think maybe we should find a place that everyone will meet up at to begin with. Somewhere thats easy to get to and maybe near a main highway.

From there we can have the CHI guys lead us to where ever it is we're going for pics or food or whatever. Then we can head off to a spot near a lake or river, maybe? Somewhere we can do cool dusk shots, like in the meet icon.

Just a suggestion..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X