Ohio, Midwest..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio, Midwest..

Is anyone else confused why the hell ohio is considered in the MID WEST?

http://maps.google.com/

We are 1 state from the easteren limits of the usa, but 4 states away from centeral usa... that's not even going west yet.
    We should be in the mid east, if not the central east. Nowhere near the west.
    irks me every time I cant find ohio in a regional forum.

I'm sorry for the unwarranted rant, I'm sick and confused right now (strep throat, dehydration, sleep issue), but this has bugged me for a long time.
    -Big3racing.net-
    My Build Thread. Many pics.

Why the hell is the midwest called the midwest at all? its stupid@
    wat?

Comment

i say this everytime i see "midwest"

maybe midweast?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

lol im down with the midweast
        Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
        "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
        93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
        02 Avalanche

Comment

I'm fond of the Great Lakes Basin area myself. Much more accurate.

Comment

I'm down with "middle of nowhere"
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
              I'm down with "middle of nowhere"
              lol, I agree. Haven't seen ya in awhile Cisco, how have ya been man?

Hondabob - I met you last year at a meet (ohiohondas) in some park. I rolled up in my car with Rico and his built b20. Not sure if you remember me or not.
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                Hondabob - I met you last year at a meet (ohiohondas) in some park. I rolled up in my car with Rico and his built b20. Not sure if you remember me or not.
                Maybe. What car were you driving? The only one i remember rolling with rico was the k20 da.
                -Big3racing.net-

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue View Post
                  lol im down with the midweast
                  I want to agree with you, but it still implys we are somewhere in the middle of somthing doing with the west. maybe the west and east cancel eachother out, and its just the middle... and we ohioans are nowhere near the middle of the us.
                  -Big3racing.net-

Comment

Originally posted by HondaBob View Post
                    Maybe. What car were you driving? The only one i remember rolling with rico was the k20 da.
                    yes sir, you are correct! That is my ride.
                    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Its the midwest because back in the colonial days, states like Ohio were about as far West as you could get out of the settled/explored areas....but they knew there was still more "West" out there...hence midwest.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                        yes sir, you are correct! That is my ride.
                        Brian?

BTW, I can tune your K-pro now... just throwing that out there..
                        -Big3racing.net-

Comment

I think Ohio is just about the only state that id consider the GL Basin. TN and KY id consider the Tennessee Valley...

Why are states like NC, SC and GA considered "the south" when theyre really more SouthEast..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaBob View Post
                            Brian?

BTW, I can tune your K-pro now... just throwing that out there..
                            dougie fresh is his name

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Ohio is for lovers...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X