Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learn something new everyday and still not enough ...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      ^^^ Wow, I like your new twin.
      You should ask him to join us..
      He was to fast for me to catch up. Must of been the turbo kit or nos.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy
        He was to fast for me to catch up. Must of been the turbo kit or nos.
        What! And I thought you have an H

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I might drive the sedan over to the meet this time. It might look like crap till I get it painted (Japannese OEM parts) lol

Comment

I wish i could come DX
            but My Cb7 is just sitting on my driveway now...
            Broken Timing belt....
            Looking For Some CB7Tuner sticker, No Credit Card to buy one. Anyone wanna give me for free?

Comment

Originally posted by Accordlakeville
              I might drive the sedan over to the meet this time. It might look like crap till I get it painted (Japannese OEM parts) lol
              Still an Accord.

Comment

^^ I agree.
                My cb has a lot of rust and yet I showed up at the october meet.

Comment

Originally posted by mncb7 View Post
                  ^^ I agree.
                  Were you still planing on getting that rust fixed? Car looks like its in good condition over all.
                  Last edited by Accordlakeville; 01-23-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mncb7
                    ^^ I agree.
                    Yup...The more Accord the better.

Originally posted by Accordlakeville
                    Were you still planing on getting that rust fixed? Car looks like its in good condition over all.
                    Or buy a rust free and keep that one as a beater.

Comment

Yup...The more Accord the better.

Or buy a rust free and keep that one as a beater.
                      Every car has rust and gets rusty no matter where you live lol. It just sucks for us because its winter like half of the year and makes our cars to rust faster.

mncb7 I would say just go to Maaco. It'll probably just cost you about 500 for the repair.

Comment

Well, I'm in the process of ordering quarter panel from tas auto and my friend (the guy that drove the h22 teg at the fall meet) is going to be welding it on for me. Getting new paint job too so will have the person/company painting my car repair the other small rust spots.

Comment

Originally posted by mncb7 View Post
                          Well, I'm in the process of ordering quarter panel from tas auto and my friend (the guy that drove the h22 teg at the fall meet) is going to be welding it on for me. Getting new paint job too so will have the person/company painting my car repair the other small rust spots.
                          Cant wait to see. What color are you going to paint it?

List updated
                          Last edited by Accordlakeville; 01-23-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accordlakeville View Post
                            Cant wait to see. What color are you going to paint it?

List updated
                            I'm just gonna stick to the factory solaris silver color. I don't know why but I like factory color more than custom. Must be my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by mncb7
                              I'm just gonna stick to the factory solaris silver color. I don't know why but I like factory color more than custom. Must be my taste.
                              Same here.

Comment

Same here.
                                Cool.
                                I know a lot of people that does not like factory color.

Comment

Working...
                                X