Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago members... I could use your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago members... I could use your help!

Apparently, there is a small decal shop on 18th st in Chicago that is making CB7tuner.com decals. BAD CB7tuner.com decals. From what I can tell, judging by the nearly indecipherable posts made by a member that bought some from him, he even has them on display!

So, I'm asking anyone in the area for help. It would be AWESOME if you could locate this guy for me. Say something if you wish, but get me whatever contact information you can for him.
    Someone is profiting off of this site without my permission, and the product they are selling is an embarrassment. I am NOT happy, and I want it to stop.

if i was still living there i would help. But keep in mind that is somewhere in the ghetto. maybe hotboxnaccord would help out.

Comment

Deev, no one can't even give me a ride from the airport with me paying for gas so I doubt it...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Isn't JSpec in the windy city?

Those are some beat ass stickers if i ever saw some.

Comment

I think the story is that someone ordered them and never came back for them, so the dude just put them on display.

Still, I'd like to find out who it is. Ask them politely not to sell pathetic decals bearing my site's name... and if they want to be a bitch about it, I'll get em shut down.

Comment

JSpec, C91BLX7, Juny, hotboxnaccord, Plee....There's a good number of people there.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

find an address... i may be able to swing by at some point....

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

The dude that had them can't string together a coherent sentence...

"yeS he had 4 of them and i bought 2 of them the place iS located on 18 St in chicago i think the place iS call la villita on SpaniSh the guy makeS StickerS he told me Some 1 aSk him if he could do 4 for them but they never came back and i will remove them from my car i am Sorry i didnt know that will be a big deal I would love to buy the originalS"

That's all I got when I asked for an address, or any contact info whatsoever.

Comment

Hide yo kidz, hide yo wife.....

cuz Deev comin to take yo decals
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

18th street is a big emmmm-efffffffin street haha...

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

bro im in the city almost every day man ill check that out for u!! ill drive up an down 18th st lookn for this guy haha

Comment

ill try gettin a card off of the guy an maybe a picture of him just to be friendly guy haha

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                          hide Yo Kidz, Hide Yo Wife.....

Cuz Deev Rapin' Errrrbody
                          Ftfy

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Atleast its not on 26th haha
                            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                              Atleast its not on 26th haha
                              or 103rd haha

Comment

Working...
                              X