Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

springfield ohio stop 1

Whats up boys ...

The best place to meet will be Exit # 54 off I-70 East to State Route 72(limestone street). You will want turn right (go north). Then, go to the first light (leffel's lane) there's a BP station on the right. Pull into Big Lots parking just behind the BP, there is food places all around incase someone wants to eat and just off of I-70.

I will be there to meet ya and ill give my # out incase there are any issues. Cisco has my cell #, so he can contact me if you have any problems.

Jeff

EDITED by Cisco
    Last edited by sunburn; 04-07-2006, 12:52 PM.
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
      pickup/meeting spot #3: somewhere around richmond VA

us NJ/NY guys (at the moment just me, excalibur02, and doctorcipher) will be passing through VA somewhere around Richmond to meet up with ACCLUDE91 and roll down with him. anybody in the general area let me know so you can meet us there!
      It's too bad Mike, but the midwest crew I'm rolling down with will be too far west of your group's planned route to meet up. I guess we'll just see you in North Carolina then. If I have anyone farther east of us, I'll let them know about your crew, happy to hear you got a decent group going down with ya for the trip...always more fun! This meet is gonna be sweet.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

We have two meeting/pick-up locations: Springfield, OH and Columbus, OH.

Springfield, Ohio - PICKUP LOCATION #1, 7:00-7:30 PM EST:

The best place to meet will be Exit # 54 off I-70 East to State Route 72 (Limestone street). You will want turn right (go north). Then, go to the first light (Leffel's lane) there's a BP station on the right. Pull into Big Lots parking just behind the BP, there is food places all around incase someone wants to eat and just off of I-70.

- Jeff

Columbus, Ohio - PICKUP LOCATION #2, 8:00-8:30 PM EST :

I think a good place to meet up is at this Shell/McDonalds. I think it'll be a good place because: 1) People can fill up 2) Can get something to eat if anybody is hungry 3) There are restrooms. There's also a Chiptole just down the street. I don't know how hungry you guys will be and how soon we need to get back on the road.

From I-70 East you'll get off at Exit #111b which is 256 Reynoldsburg. Off that exit you'll go around a loop and be forced to turn right. Then just keep going and stay in the left lane, but don't hop back on the freeway. You'll see a TGI Friday's and Walgreens on your right and on your left you'll see HHGregg, Staples, IDG Jewelers and then you'll see the Shell/McDonalds.

- Nate
        Last edited by HondaFan81; 04-08-2006, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I made the edits across the board Jeff, thanks again for the directions. I'll re-email everyone the directions.

Comment

So is everyone excited?? Everyone know where they need to be and what time? If you have any questions, call my cell or email me ASAP aight! See you all soon....bust a$$ and get your shit done before the meet so you can go safely.

Make sure to top off all your fluids, do oil changes if you have to, etc. If you have to do a quick tune-up on your car cuz it needs it, do so. Check all your tire pressures, including the spare (most forget)!! Make sure your lights all work.

Bring walkie-talkies if you have them. I have a set of 2, I know David has 2 and Jim has another 2. Bring your maps, snacks, CDs, money for gas/food, etc.
            Last edited by HondaFan81; 04-10-2006, 04:23 PM.

Comment

ok
              finally gettin around to posting this
              from the meeting point in col. take 70 east to 77south
              right before you get into w.v. you will see state route 7 take teh exit to the right.
              there will be a kroger or something there on the left so if that sounds good to you all.
              and cisco we need to talk.
              call me tommrow if you get a chance.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

fuck guys im doing everything i can to get the time off i just stared a new job and i dunno if i can get the time off without losing my job we will see i may be unemployed soon

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

all i gotta say is you better fucking go i wanna see that damn car in person.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

lol thanks man dont trip tho ill prolly quit before not going

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

Final word on the hotel rooms. I have one room reserved and paid for two nights. Rushdee has fronted the money for another room as well. Each room has double beds, etc.

Anyhow, I feel 2 rooms is good for our whole MWCC crew. So each person please bring $27 to cover your part. Bring the money to the hotel and pay us each there. We'll split up the people per room there, etc. It's all good as long as we all are comfortable enough .

So don't forget $27 per person, which covers pay for both nights.

REMINDER.......BRING all the walkie-talkies you have!!
                      Last edited by HondaFan81; 04-13-2006, 01:32 AM.

Comment

I've got a lot of shit to do in one week.

Comment

Originally posted by whitejm
                          I've got a lot of shit to do in one week.
                          LOL, we all do! My advice is make a list of what you want to do, but prioritize on what's NEEDED to make it to the NC meet safely and get those done ASAP first!

Hope to see you all there and drive safe!

Comment

Our planned route to Asheboro Zoo in North Carolina from Columbus, Ohio.

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newa...NC&tcountry=us

check your emails for more info!!
                            Last edited by HondaFan81; 04-14-2006, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Check emails again for "member sheet info", so everyone can communicate with one another.

Comment

5 days and counting. can't wait every one better be ready. DAMN i am excited.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Working...
                                X