KC Meet Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC Meet Pics

We had a Kc Meet today. We had a good time I met some new cb7 tuners checked out their whips and took some pics. It was nice to meet you all

pics:

de4k

sorry for the shitty blurry pics. and please excuse the big pics. Photobucket is not working properly. Everyone that took pics post them even if they are crappy pics lol

Damn too bad I missed that. Looks awesome. Maybe next time. Is anyone getting together later this evening after Zach gets off? If so give me a call. Later
    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 07-30-2007, 04:19 PM.

Comment

whats up with the 2nd one from the bottom? its tiny and it looks like a nice fron end. resize please.
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

yea, i took the pics and for some reason the editing won't work so once the editing works they'll be resized. anyways what do you guys think of my pics?

edit: oh btw i have a lot more but i'm gonna wait till i can edit them

Comment

my few of the meet then later that night me and joe went back to heritage and took some more peektures...

Comment

most of them are really washed out... but whatever. my camera is teh suck

Comment

good stuff guys! keep em rollin

Comment

lol did you get clear corners Kevin? they look good.

Comment

mhmmm bought them from erok

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                    hey guys, thanks for rolling over on my break...
                    dude we were going to, but when you called the meet had pretty much started, trust me, we are going to have another meet and you are coming for sure.

Comment

the cool thing is erok said the drive wasn't horrible and he'd be up for comming down here for the next meet but i think he just wants to see my hot ass again

Comment

awesome turnout fellas.
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Looks good guys We definitely need to plan another meet and i think it may have to be during the week like you said zach. I had that idea of planing something like the end of september. Whatever works for me. Anyday, after 3...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                            Looks good guys We definitely need to plan another meet and i think it may have to be during the week like you said zach. I had that idea of planing something like the end of september. Whatever works for me. Anyday, after 3...
                            after 3 is good for me. school get's out at 230. can we have it tues,thurs,fri? i work modays and wednsdays usually

Comment

You guys read my mind. Talking about planning another meet. I was checking my calender earlier and I am pretty open in September. The only dates that wont work for me are the 27th and 28th. Other then that I am open to anything after 3pm. Maybe would could do like Zach wanted to do this last time and have a BBQ. We better start thinking locations too since it took us so long to decide on heritage lol. I am still really PISSED that I missed yesterday. Looks like there was a real good turn out. LATER

Comment

Working...
                              X