Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll look for you if I make it. I need a sway bar for my Astro, a spare tire and rim for my Astro, and I'm hoping to pick up the a4 header for my self too! lol

Anyone else going? I don't wanna throw anything heavy at site members grabbing the parts I want at PnP on Groveport rd.

Comment

i just went today. Didn't find anything good. I forgot to look for the a4 header. I had other things on my find to try and find.

Comment

Junkyard run in 90 minutes and counting. If you go, holler at me! I'll be looking for cb7s and Astros!!!

*edit*

Just came back. If anyone is interested, I pieced together a complete set of factory 7 spoke alloys: off of three different 95 Accords, but decided not to get them, by the time I paid for these $130+ and then put tires on them, I can buy a set of enkei cdr9s with brand new tires already on them from a guy I've been talking with. The OEMs are in a wheelbarrow about halfway through the PNP. I was so excited until I saw how bad the rubber was. There's also an f22a4 header near the front between the imports and the dodge section, except one of the two pipes on the down section looked about 30% compressed and I didn't feel that would do me any good, so I didn't grab it. If someone needs just the manifold though, it's there for the taking!
        Last edited by visualpoet; 03-15-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

re

Nice finds. Where is this junkyard at? Also how much were just the rims going to cost? What size also?-15in or 16in?

Thanks
          1995 Ford Taurus SHO 5 speed-DD and stockish
          1991 Honda Accord- H22a and lowered DD#2
          2005 SRT-4 ACR package-stock at the moment

Comment

I don't know what they wanted for just the rims, but the rims (15 inch) and the tires were only about 130 ish. Instead, I just dropped $350 and bought an entire 93 SE!! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=99498

Comment

re

That pretty awesome. Where is the pnp junk yard at? I am not too familiar with columbus. I might go looking for those wheels.

Comment

Pnp on Groveport Rd. I don't know the address, but they've got a website. Picknpull.com

Comment

hey guys long time no talk to haha. got a header from a friend of mine. dc sport with downpipe. stole it cause he bought a ebay one and gave me the dc for installing the new one he bought. also got some lude wheels working on polishing them. oh and unfortunatly guys its looking like i wont be able to make the april 6 meet. my oldest boy has a bowling tournament and my wife would kill me if i skipped on it. sry

Comment

Is anyone here from Toledo, or Canton areas?
                    New to ATL

Comment

im about 1hr 30mins from toledo

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet
                        Pnp on Groveport Rd. I don't know the address, but they've got a website. Picknpull.com
                        Cool. I will have to take a look here soon.

Comment

I'm back home, stupid Ohio weather.
                          Originally posted by 92dm
                          I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                          VOUCHES
                          Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
                            I'm back home, stupid Ohio weather.
                            yeah it's great anit it lol
                            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

re

Lol, oh yeah great weather here in Ohio.

Comment

wow been outta the loop for a while, whats up peoplez!!?? ya the weather is trippy, still got the cb in monster truck mode with the crv tires lol an also talkin to a guy about his wagon forsale an gona work on gettin that hopefully soon!!! WWOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!
                                Last edited by bigblue; 03-20-2008, 12:07 AM.
                                Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
                                "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                                93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
                                02 Avalanche

Comment

Working...
                                X