X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i went and got my first tattoo tonite..
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
      What did the FATMAN bring everyone ?
      I got clothes, Forza for the xbox (I've wanted it since it came out, I know it's old, but we's is po' folk and it's still badass), a flexible tripod for the minicam, a 1,000,000 candlepower spotlight for going into dark basements, some candy, some other assorted stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
        i went and got my first tattoo tonite..
        What did ya end up getting? I am currently in the middle of getting an entire back piece. I have about 40% done so far.
        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

i got the famous emblem..its still not done though... need some color..

here it is the next day after i got it..
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Looks good. What color(s) did you have in mind? Keep in mind red fades bad
            Originally posted by 92dm
            I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
            VOUCHES
            Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

we should have a meet in feb =D ill finally be ables to come
              to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
              Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Yay for fixing stuff up!

I finally got a driver CV and rear brakes for my car... Im hoping to get my one front fender fixed up and painted for around $100 at my school...

BTW Happy 1hr and 18 min untill New Year!!!

Comment

Happy New Year !
                  WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

*pops head in*

Happy New Years everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                      . Im hoping to get my one front fender fixed up and painted for around $100 at my school...

!
                      why not just get one from junkyard?

happy new years ohio

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                        why not just get one from junkyard?

happy new years ohio
                        Couldnt find an arcadia green one...

They don't charge labor, so it would be about the same price just to paint one...

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
                          there is a diy on the power steering loop. just have to search for it. However i think i might have a cracked block. Came out today and put my battery back in so i could start today. ran fine unlike last night then the weird idle stuff happened again and only this time there was oil dripping from the back of my block. The coolant was frozen inside the block and radiator, heater core you name it. So i pray i do not have a cracked block.
                          Ouch. I was thinking about this and how many people don't properly mix their coolant. That is exactly why in Michigan I always run 50/50 mix so I don't get caught off guard. Man, expensive mistake. Hope good comes of it.
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                            Ouch. I was thinking about this and how many people don't properly mix their coolant. That is exactly why in Michigan I always run 50/50 mix so I don't get caught off guard. Man, expensive mistake. Hope good comes of it.
                            good point .... I have been buying 50/50 premix (from prestone) seems to work well for me

Comment

Hey, didja get that thing I sent ya? (Only funny if you watch Harvey Birdman, attorney at Law)

But seriously, were those gears still available?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                                Hey, didja get that thing I sent ya? (Only funny if you watch Harvey Birdman, attorney at Law)

But seriously, were those gears still available?

the hippo kills me lol what gears

Comment

Working...
                                X