Clear All

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
    Not much, just the spray.
    how is it dawg?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
      how is it dawg?
      Actually still waiting for me to take my lazy ass to Jegs and buy the teflon adapter seal. Everyone will know when I finally spray her. I plan on running video for the occasion. probably my POV cam and another one aimed at my face to share the joyous expressions!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        Actually still waiting for me to take my lazy ass to Jegs and buy the teflon adapter seal. Everyone will know when I finally spray her. I plan on running video for the occasion. probably my POV cam and another one aimed at my face to share the joyous expressions!
        hurry hurry hurry.

idk how you can wait, im such an impatient person i would be losing my mind right now!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

hurry hurry hurry.

idk how you can wait, im such an impatient person i would be losing my mind right now!
          Same here

Comment

pppl saying hi to Ohio and im gettin ready to say bye.

any junkyard requests while im in FL and TX?

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
              pppl saying hi to Ohio and im gettin ready to say bye.

any junkyard requests while im in FL and TX?
              hmmm... if you can find some good 92-93 bumper lights and corner lights I need those. Also I need Arcadia green or black power mirrors.
              Thanks.

Oh, and If you didn't get my text, tom. I got the Throttle body and put it in. The car seems to have the low end "push" that it was missing. Thanks a lot! I'm surprised it only took 1 day to get here!

Comment

whats up ohio peeps. when is someone going to be in the chillicothe area?
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Sup fools , it's been a while.
                  Last edited by sunburn; 10-13-2009, 02:04 AM.
                  WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post

as far as I am concerned I can say next to never, just not one of the places I travel .

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                      as far as I am concerned I can say next to never, just not one of the places I travel .
                      lol me either i dont go anywhere these days...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

lol me either i dont go anywhere these days...

I know you damn shut in .

Comment

I used to go to Hocking Hills all the time with the fam, but not anymore. I wouldn't mind hitting the area up again tho.
                          Originally posted by 92dm
                          I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                          VOUCHES
                          Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
                            I used to go to Hocking Hills all the time with the fam, but not anymore. I wouldn't mind hitting the area up again tho.
                            nfjnefnjvnlkasjldmo;erjgojhwgnjd nkandfkkmthmjnbvnsaj

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                              nfjnefnjvnlkasjldmo;erjgojhwgnjd nkandfkkmthmjnbvnsaj
                              For anyone who cannot translate Jake's retarded language, let me do it for you. I think this translates to "I love the cawks; I love it in my mouth; I love them with big rocks. I like it in the butt; Anywhere will do; For I am a Giant slut."

Jake's language is very poetic and often comes off as queer as hell.
                              Originally posted by 92dm
                              I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                              VOUCHES
                              Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
                                i went thru yertersday for the first time in yrs

Comment

Working...
                                X