No announcement yet.

2013 Colorado Cb Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I took a friend who recently got a CB he's working on getting road-worthy. He wanted your wheels, lol, I think your car reaffirmed his interest in the chassis. We got there right as it was starting and joined a convoy of lost tuner cars that were driving all around the area trying to find the place. Had to leave after about an hour of checking out what we could, and there were still cars pulling in.

Got photos, of course:

(original photo)

Took a quick update shot of my own car as well the other day since I got the new headlights on; I've been trying to figure out a good place for better photo shoot, but for now:

Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-28-2014, 06:35 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Nice Photos David! Tell Your Friend To Keep The Cb, It's A Good Car. Easy To Fix And Less Of Them Around Compared To Integra's And Civic's. Anyone Planning On Going To Street Tuner Mayhem?

Comment

Not sure yet. Same day as Concours again this year. It was at that show that I saw the K-swapped S2000 before it showed up in Honda Tuning...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Well, if anyone else was planning on hitting Tuner Mayhem tomorrow, I'm going to try to make the later half, after going to Concours. I figure I'll switch it around this year so I can try to catch the more serious racing.

Went to Goodguys in Loveland and the cruising in Golden today. Took 250 or so photos (I'll link them later, if anyone's interested). Both excellent shows with tons of muscle, but I need to see some foreign stuff...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I went to street tuner mayhem only as a spectator. It started to pour rain so left around 1230pm, just before eliminations.

Comment

It actually started hailing in Littleton when I was about to head to Bandimere. The eliminations were what I was hoping to catch.

... oh, the poor open-top Ferraris, Shelbys, etc

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Been a while since I've been on!

I still have my '93 DX sedan, still bone stock and going strong at 278k-ish miles.... YAY!

I'd be down for a meet/greet sometime as well.

I miss my H22, definitely. I need to buckle down and start looking into another H22 for THIS one..... Someday

-Jake
                '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

we definitely need a meet!!

Comment

Went for a little mountain cruise on Father's Day. Sunny, Warm, and Perfect! The CB is getting exhuast redone so took the Z out with the other fellow Honda guys!

Comment

Nice group of cars, that looked like a fun day. Does your Z have the automatic rev-matching? It makes even an amateur sound like a pro, but is still a genius idea.

And where were the photos with the overlook taken? I drove through Red Rocks recently and saw so many great places to take the RSX for some photos. God, I do love Colorado.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

CyborgGT: Photos were taken on look-out drive, right below Buffalo Bill's Grave, there's a look-out turnoff point that over looks the Colorado School of Mines and Coor's brewery.

Yes, the 370z is 6sp MT with/SyncroRev match technology. The Z is athe Sport Touring w/Nav model. Fully loaded with every option available from Nissan for the Z. The only drawback is the media card, it's CompactFlash which NOBODY uses anymore. I guess Nissan was betting thier money on the CF cards over the SD cards. Recently just added the Sunline Front Lip, Sunline rear Spats, and Evo-R side blades. Used PlastiDip on the front shark fins and rear valence. The shark fins really annoy me. Currently saving for the Evo-R Carbon Fiber front shark fin cover and rear diffuser. That's another $700 bucks!
                        Last edited by koslauj; 06-25-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

How did I not recognize that spot? I'm always up Lookout Mountain, my friend with the new CB lives on north Ford Street there in Golden.

Early shot of my old Accord on Lookout:

One of the last I took of the car, through nearby Coal Creek Canyon:

That area's got all kinds of excellent roads.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Vehicle Vault

Cars and Coffee™ Denver

Events on July 12, 2014
                            Cars and Coffee @ Vehicle Vault
                            Starts: 9:00 am
                            Ends: July 12, 2014 - 12:00 pm
                            Location: Vehicle Vault 18301 Lincoln Meadows Parkway Parker, Colorado 80134
                            Description: We are thrilled to partner with Cars and Coffee, to launch this very popular social gathering series and to bring you all to Parker to start what will grow into being the best and only place to be for car lovers.

Come one, come all to the official Denver Area Cars and Coffee and stay tuned for more info.

Comment

Working...
                            X