No announcement yet.

Nopi March 18-19th Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that totally fucking blows. Anytime your down here you can give me a holler man. Always willing to come down and drink with friends
    90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
    Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

well, I didn't make it, but I hear the turn out was well.....sorry to hear about your run with the H22 mang.....
      1991 Honda Accord Ex
      Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

oh well ive just sunk way to much money into something thats not worth it and its time to move on.
        im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
        93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
          oh well ive just sunk way to much money into something thats not worth it and its time to move on.
          Im telling you, your car has more potential than 16's, you just need to give it time.....what was your 60ft??? How many runs did you get in??? My first run with the H22 I ran a 16.9@85 so it takes time man....it took four different times at the track to get my car into the 14's, but I remained patitent.....don't give up yet.......

Im not saying you don't know how to drive, but is it possible you're not very familiar with the h22 yet??? It took me a good two years to learn how to drive mine as good as I drive it now......theres a BIG difference between the h22 and f22.....
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
            Im telling you, your car has more potential than 16's, you just need to give it time.....what was your 60ft??? How many runs did you get in??? My first run with the H22 I ran a 16.9@85 so it takes time man....it took four different times at the track to get my car into the 14's, but I remained patitent.....don't give up yet.......

Im not saying you don't know how to drive, but is it possible you're not very familiar with the h22 yet??? It took me a good two years to learn how to drive mine as good as I drive it now......theres a BIG difference between the h22 and f22.....
            No worries Chris. I talked him into keeping it 3 days ago. He missed 2nd, 3rd, and spun all the way down the track, and still laid a 16.1. His F22 ET was 16.2, but the speeds were higher at all measured points with the F.

Definitely a traction issue. The tranny is shot too. If Ray missed a shift, it really wouldn't go in! LOL.

We'll get it worked out.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
              No worries Chris. I talked him into keeping it 3 days ago. He missed 2nd, 3rd, and spun all the way down the track, and still laid a 16.1. His F22 ET was 16.2, but the speeds were higher at all measured points with the F.

Definitely a traction issue. The tranny is shot too. If Ray missed a shift, it really wouldn't go in! LOL.

We'll get it worked out.
              Well, the tranny definately could be an issue......get that replaced first, see how it is.....if something is still fucked up, replace the shifter cables, if its still messin up, then check the slave cylinder and master cylinder, also another option would be to replace the rubber clutch line with a steel braded one....I noticed a little difference with the new line......believe me, no one has had as many tranny problems as me.....I swear.......
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                Well, the tranny definately could be an issue......get that replaced first, see how it is.....if something is still fucked up, replace the shifter cables, if its still messin up, then check the slave cylinder and master cylinder, also another option would be to replace the rubber clutch line with a steel braded one....I noticed a little difference with the new line......believe me, no one has had as many tranny problems as me.....I swear.......
                Nah, just a 2nd and 3rd gear syncro problem from some previous racing mis-shifts. I think he has a line on an H22 tranny somewhere. You know Ray. "Always finding the deal." LOL.

It will be benefitial to get rid of the F22 tranny anyway.

Yes, you have definitely had your fair share of tranny issues! LOL.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

yeah abnd the part that sucks is my tranny isnt screwed from me missing shifts it was my friend when he raced it at firebird when we had the big meet.he cant shift to save his life,and i had to find out the hard way letting him drive my car lol.oh well its probably for the better since i need a h22 tranny anyways.if you hear of a deal on a h22 with lsd let me know chris,thx for the support too guys thats why i love you guys lol.
                  im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                  93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                  90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                  91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                  92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                  93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                  92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                  93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                  92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Can you feel the man love in here... lol
                    90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
                    Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

for sure man, an h22 trans would definately be a huge improvement over the f22/h23 trans that I think you have....(not sure which one you have).....

The final drive is substantial between the two setups.....the f22 being at a 4.20fd, and the h22 being at a 4.40fd...theres a bit of difference there.....being higher in the rev band is always better......
                      1991 Honda Accord Ex
                      Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
                      X