The NorthEast Lounge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
    I got out of 2nd but the wife told me to slow down. The boys are talking about getting Civics now. Miguel might get his friends eg hb and do a sohc vtec swap. they got some good hookups in mass

You should let her drive it. Told you it was stupid fast.

I didn't get out of 2nd because when I got out of the neighborhood I had seen a cop go down Beech St, but as soon as I went past the cemetery I opened up. I'd say I was doing about 50 mpp before I came up on the stop sign, that instant boost just woke me up.

My whole body was just shook up.

Really? Why because they saw how clean yours is?
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post

You should let her drive it. Told you it was stupid fast.

I didn't get out of 2nd because when I got out of the neighborhood I had seen a cop go down Beech St, but as soon as I went past the cemetery I opened up. I'd say I was doing about 50 mpp before I came up on the stop sign, that instant boost just woke me up.

My whole body was just shook up.

Really? Why because they saw how clean yours is?
      My wife drove it before I did.

Miguel use to have a delsol and is still into Honda's So is Frankie. They just like to colloect cars. Frankie also has a 94 Teg w/ fits on it.
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
      RIP

Comment

rust was fixed i belive and idk wut he has for parts on it or spare

pic

back at it again

Comment

Crazy story at work today. Wanna hear?
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
            Crazy story at work today. Wanna hear?
            indeed man
            back at it again

Comment

wait!

ok go ahead I got my pop corn

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                indeed man
                U coming down this week to pick up that?
                NEW PSN
                H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                  U coming down this week to pick up that?
                  yes man tuesday since i have to close tomorrow night
                  back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                    indeed man
                    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                    wait!

ok go ahead I got my pop corn

Okay. I'll try to keep it straight forward.

There's the guy at my job from Ghana. We had a few altercations at work a few months back. I remember me trying to be be professional and courteous. I even walked away when he started mouthing off.

Pause: Anyone who knows me, know how I used to be. I don't take sh!t from nobody, I try not to start trouble, but I'm quick to fuck someone up if you push me to my limit. I'm 6'0 ft. @ 150 lbs. It's a reason why I've earned my respect in one of the roughest parts of Philadelphia. Not saying I'm a thug or a super tough guy either. I'm just a person who tries to get along with everyone.

So, when he was mouthing off a few months ago, he claimed how I don't wanna fuck with him, and it would be trouble for me if I fucked with him, and I didn't know what type of influence and power he had in the streets, and I better watch my mouth, yatta, yatta, yatta... Oh, and he's much bigger than me.

It took a l lot for me to walk away and laugh, but I did. I enlightened my manager, and he told the guy to watch his mouth, and try to build a professional workplace relationship with me.

Several months go by, and we seemed to always be on cool terms. Last week, he ask if he could hand around after his shift 'cause he had to wait for someone. I said for a little while. I let him hang around for about .5 hour, and then I told him that he had to leave the workplace 'cause it's not big enough for the both of us; especially with him falling asleep. I told him that he has a Benz parked outside, why not wait in your Benz. Naturally he gets an attitude.

Yesterday I make it to work about 5-10 minutes early as I always do. I go to open the door to the work place, and he has it locked. I asked him to open it, and he said wait 'til your shift starts (same problem I brought to my manager's attention a couple of months ago). So, I laughed and let slide as I try not to be a confrontational person.

Today it was raining Meows and Woof Woofs, and I arrived early as usual. I go to open the door, and again, he's standing there with it locked. I get soaked, but I remain calm. So I see him leave out the work place and head to his C-class. I then go in the booth, lock the door, grab my time card, and begin counting the money that we use to ensure that it was correct. I see him running across the parking lot at my job while I'm counting the money, and he begins banging on the door. I didn't rush to open it as I was counting money. He then proceeds to reached through a window and grab the time clock so that I can't clock in. I laugh and move it out of his reach.

Now this is where he really fucked up. He couldn't get to the time clock, so he grabbed my arm. I shook his hands off of me, then he grabbed my shirt, and as I pulled away he ripped it. SUPER BIG FUCK UP ON HIS BEHALF AS YOU DO NOT LAY A FUCKING HAND ON ME! My first instinct... drop the money... second, I unlocked the door... third, he saw my face, and he became lifeless/frozen. My very first reaction would have me in jail right now, and "he knew that!" The Lord put my reaction on pause. I'm so blessed.

I took a second to realize what had happen, the I proceeded to say, "you know you just puts your hand on me right? You know you just assaulted me right? You know who I am, and you know that I don't take kindly to that right?"

He then began pleading and begging for his life saying, "please, I don't wanna die!"

I have the slightest clue as to why he was saying those things. Honest. I'm just a normal guy trying to live life righteously like a good Christian. I really try. Ask deevergote if you don't believe me. I've changed a lot since he first met me, and it is all for the better.

Disclosure: I am not a gangster, killer, drug dealer, hoodlum, or any other idiom pertaining to the words in the beginning of this sentence.

Back to him. He just kept apologizing, and shaking my hand, and saying that he was sorry, and can I please forgive him, yatta, yatta, yatta. He stayed like twenty minutes after his shift apologizing. He kept asking if we were cool, and if I can let it go. I asked him "where's all that tough guy talk now? If you see me in the streets what?" He couldn't respond as he seemed too scared to.

I just kept telling him to leave my presence 'cause I was already very pissed off, and he kept pissing me off more with the apologies. I finally told him it's over, and I'm done talking, just leave. He asked can I forgive him one last time, and to shut him up and get him out of my presence, I said yeah!

Then before he pulled of I told him to by me a new shirt. He pulled his money out quick, and said "how much?" He said "I'll pay whatever it cost. How much?"

I was so pissed, I told him to just leave, and he said okay.

End of story.
                    Last edited by Straight Success; 08-15-2011, 09:18 AM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Why not get the replacement shirt? Then you're even.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                        Why not get the replacement shirt? Then you're even.
                        Very good point.

It's more of the principal. If he thinks he can put his hands on me when something doesn't go his way... You feel my drift. I sent an Email to HR, and I'm going down there with shirt in hand for starters.

For some reason, these two always have the some of the funniest interviews.

Letterman
                        Last edited by Straight Success; 08-15-2011, 09:19 AM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Some of our greatest tests come while we are at work...

PSN ~ Ghostboost03
                          Jimm@BavAuto.com

~1993 Accord LX
                          ~2003 Nissan Maxima GLE
                          ~2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege #1954 - SOLD

Comment

Very good point.

It's more of the principal. If he thinks he can put his hands on me when something doesn't go his way... You feel my drift. I sent an Email to HR, and I'm going down there with shirt in hand for starters.

For some reason, these two always have the some of the funniest interviews.

Letterman
                            I agree 100%. Get your shirt though haha

Comment

HR didn't do sh!t. Talk about bullshit rich politics.

They tried to rationalize what he did with no logic what-so-ever. Basically gave him a pat on the back (not even a slap on the wrist), and were adamant about him going to work. Somehow, someway, this is going to come back and bite the people who were involved in the ass.

...or just perhaps they did what they needed to do, and kept me in the dark. I don't know.

Either way, I guess that's what comes with trying to be the better man or a good person.
                              Last edited by Straight Success; 08-17-2011, 10:06 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

...He then began pleading and begging for his life saying, "please, I don't wanna die!"...

... and one other thing. I promise, I never threatened this guy or anything to make him say that.

As a matter of fact, I didn't even say anything remotely close to a threat where he could have possibly misinterpreted what I said.

Also, as a man, I'm going to take responsibility for my actions, although I clearly wasn't in the wrong. They kinda acknowledged that in HR.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X