X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey whats going on guys

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

Nada watching the flyers and waiting on the gf to pick me up for the super bowl, already had a few so i'm making her drive

Comment

Chilling at home with my 2year old daughter while wife is at a meeting. Then up to the inlaws tonight for the game.
        Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

nice lol was chillin with the gf but now i'm home
          back at it again

Comment

Man, my car's tune-up gave me a serious work out today. However, the end result feels like she has double the power now. I replace the O2 sensor all by myself with the car sitting on a jack. Did I mention I think it was the original one that came with the car. Talk about a tough job. However, I succeeded. Now I pray I can do much better than 8 mpg. We'll see.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
              Man, my car's tune-up gave me a serious work out today. However, the end result feels like she has double the power now. I replace the O2 sensor all by myself with the car sitting on a jack. Did I mention I think it was the original one that came with the car. Talk about a tough job. However, I succeeded. Now I pray I can do much better than 8 mpg. We'll see.
              damn bro
              back at it again

Comment

Loving this weather, been on the bike since last week. Spring please hurry

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

goin to richmond va in the wagon
                  back at it again

Comment

Going to roll the rear fenders, dial in the suspension and put my spacers on in the next upcoming weeks. Figured I'd do a teaser.

Comment

nice bro
                      back at it again

Comment

This happened on Friday night on my way home from work. Hit some black ice going around a turn and couldn't turn. Just went straight into a plowed up hard/ice snow bank at the end of someones driveway. A guy was on his way home and stopped. Said he would be back with his jeep. Had a lifted wrangler with a chevy 350, 33s, granny low gear, and a 15k lb warn winch on the front. Anchored himself to a pine tree and pulled me out. Drove it to my garage and looked it over. Worked on it some last night for a few hours. Need some parts now. Going to hit a junkyard that I have a credit to still on Tuesday.

Need hood, grille, both headlamp assemblys with the plastic mounting/adhusting buckets behind, corner lights, and a radiator. Grille can come later but just need to be able to fix it so I can still get back and forth to work right now.
                        Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

damn bro sorry to hear that.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174712 let me know

Comment

damn bro is it fixable?
                              back at it again

Comment

did the licsence plate get damage too or it been like that but sorry to hear that ..the good thing is u can always find part at the junkyard cbs are o common good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X