X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in need money bad lol
    back at it again

Comment

we all need money, i take scrap metal to the recycling place every week or every other week. shit money is money, extra $50 bucks can go along ways

Comment

got my car back> stupid city of new your department of transportation. They towed my car by accident and didnt have any record of it. Had to manually go into the tow pound and look for my car row by row and they dont even know why they towed it. Fuckers.

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
          got my car back> stupid city of new your department of transportation. They towed my car by accident and didnt have any record of it. Had to manually go into the tow pound and look for my car row by row and they dont even know why they towed it. Fuckers.
          What the hell did they tow it for???

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

getting a tattoo of a spark plug today

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
              What the hell did they tow it for???
              they dont know and they couldnt give me a reason. Just an apology for the inconvenience. The city blows.

Comment

or maybe someone working for the dot was scheming on my car because why would it be towed for no good reason and no paperwork put in. Sounded kind of suspect to me but i am just glad to have my car back. And then one of my tires got a flat a day later and when i pulled it off the back side was ripped to shreds. I am pretty sure it had something to do with the towing.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                  getting a tattoo of a spark plug today
                  Denso or NGK?
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

I hope this freaking amp works....

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

whats up my northeast bretherans, whats everyone up to?
                      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                        Denso or NGK?
                        no name brand, but it was rescheduled till tuesday cause my artist called out.

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
                          whats up my northeast bretherans, whats everyone up to?
                          I'm cooling!!!!!!! Getting the coupe ready for AFM. What are you up2?
                          My coupe!!!

Comment

Nada My Dudes. Im Just Chillin On This End. Tryna Put This JDM F20B Swap into gear. gotta get my priorities straight but goddamn i just want that motor so bad. lol. im not gna be able to make it down to the AFM meet sadly i got surgery scheduled during that week which blows! > but its all good. I hope all of ya'll have a ballin' ass time. show em how we jersey boys get down. I hope to see all of ya'll again real soon.
                            But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me

Comment

Car is going for sale in the next couple of weeks....

http://www.zipcar.com/ <--- found out about this Saturday night.

You guys know the story... 5 lug, full system, 5 speed, new parts that prob cost more than the car itself. Lookin to get about 2000 for it. I'll make a thread later. Just gotta get it detailed and get the windshield fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                                Car is going for sale in the next couple of weeks....

http://www.zipcar.com/ <--- found out about this Saturday night.

You guys know the story... 5 lug, full system, 5 speed, new parts that prob cost more than the car itself. Lookin to get about 2000 for it. I'll make a thread later. Just gotta get it detailed and get the windshield fixed.

What will you get as your next car? Another CB?
                                My coupe!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X