No announcement yet.

The NorthEast Lounge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my wagon and coupe is only 82.43 an month. i pay just under 500 for 6 months . my ticket will change that when it post. but im using my grandmothers address in n.carolina
    Last edited by ncoutlaw; 12-23-2009, 08:07 PM.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

lol yeah we got none up here lol
      back at it again

Comment

FUCK

I had to move the car for alt side parking.... backin into a spot on snow, car slid right and damaged my front right fender and corner light!!!!!

It's not bad, but it's bad enough!

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
          FUCK

I had to move the car for alt side parking.... backin into a spot on snow, car slid right and damaged my front right fender and corner light!!!!!

Damn, the snow has not been cb friendly!!! Got pix?
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

lol like last winter me sliding off the road and hiting that mail box lol
            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
              lol like last winter me sliding off the road and hiting that mail box lol
              lol in the jeep?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I got my space jams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!

Comment

FUCK

ahh dat shyt sucks glory
                  I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Yo guys... I'm parting this thing out... crank pulley sheared apart today, prob about an hour before I was supposed to drive down to DC, just don't feel like rollin the dice anymore. Motor still runs and I'm gonna get the pulley replaced but the car's not worth fixin or even selling IMO

5 lug, 5 speed swap, JDM F22B (H23) IM, 2.5" full exhaust w/new cat, suspension, system (Crunch 1500W amp + RF 15, NIB PG comps, Pioneer radio w/Ipod input), motor, any body parts, I'm lettin em go for pretty reasonable prices.... car's gonna go under the knife prob by next Saturday or so, hit me up on the PM side
                    Last edited by gloryaccordy; 12-26-2009, 10:55 PM.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i want that h23 to add to my arsenal
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                      i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

ur links busted it needs a password i have cash in hand come on i wanna buy buy buy

Comment

jus got a call my hatch is done so shit i dont kno yet its a b18 swap so i gotta work the bugs out ill get bak to u once that runs ok its motor time and gutted i have a baby on the way so a gutted accord with a custom made baby seat in back haahah

Comment

Yo guys... I'm parting this thing out... crank pulley sheared apart today, prob about an hour before I was supposed to drive down to DC, just don't feel like rollin the dice anymore. Motor still runs and I'm gonna get the pulley replaced but the car's not worth fixin or even selling IMO

5 lug, 5 speed swap, JDM F22B (H23) IM, 2.5" full exhaust w/new cat, suspension, system (Crunch 1500W amp + RF 15, NIB PG comps, Pioneer radio w/Ipod input), motor, any body parts, I'm lettin em go for pretty reasonable prices.... car's gonna go under the knife prob by next Saturday or so, hit me up on the PM side

has the partin started
                            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

PM'd

Comment

What are your plans for New Years? Let me hear 'em!
                                My coupe!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X