All Out Florida Meet!! Roll Call!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im there!

Do I have to leave my car all alone at Juans house lol.

Maybe I should go to a Public Storage! ha

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
      Maybe I should go to a Public Storage! ha
      duhh . $1 for your first month sucka, protected from all the elements! lol

Last year Cozzy and Juan flipped a coin to see who gets to keep their car in my garage.
      Cozzy won

Comment

OH shit lol.. well dont forget its taxes and admin fee.

But hey Maybe I can stick my slut in your garage lol.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
          But hey Maybe I can stick my slut in your garage lol.
          lol No HOMILZ!!

Comment

i have a question ....... did any body ever go to this meet befor ........ how much do you spend in gas and tolls and for when you are down there...... trying to find out how much money i would have to bring ......

Comment

The last time I drove there, I was driving a DA integra stick. It cost me $280 round trip. I went when gas was a million dollars a gallon. M-easy aka marlon aka Usdm-Cb7 said to me he spent $250 round trip.

On another note, when we getting these rooms? What hotel, motel, holiday inn?
              I want to cop my room early. Aint shit stopping me this year!!!
              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              My coupe!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justin'saccord View Post
                i have a question ....... did any body ever go to this meet befor ........ how much do you spend in gas and tolls and for when you are down there...... trying to find out how much money i would have to bring ......
                how many mpgs does your car get in highway?? find out. then find out the mileage from your house to the meet. then find out how many gallons to that will take on one trip.

from the total gallons times it by 2 (round trip) then add like 10 more just for the driving in the meet. (yes extra just in case) then times that by how much it costs a gallon.. I would average the highest just in case....

Comment

Originally posted by justin'saccord View Post
                  Tolls, Gas, and Hotel was split up into 3 people. Only thing you were accounted for was your personal spending.

With my H22 we spent $215 on gas, Mapquest said 2364.14 miles.
                  But remember , we also went down to Miami Beach, which is right at the tip...
                  (That was not planned, it was kinda a spur of the moment thing)

Between the three we put together $150, which covered gas, tolls, and Hotel.
                  Plus we took $100 personal spending money. (I came back with alot of my spending money)

So to a single person if you go with like $450-500 you should be straight.

Make sure you calculate everything accurately, i know i researched everything for a couple weeks, plus found alternate no tolls routes

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                    Tolls, Gas, and Hotel was split up into 3 people. Only thing you were accounted for was your personal spending.

With my H22 we spent $215 on gas, Mapquest said 2364.14 miles.
                    But remember , we also went down to Miami Beach, which is right at the tip...
                    (That was not planned, it was kinda a spur of the moment thing)

Between the three we put together $150, which covered gas, tolls, and Hotel.
                    Plus we took $100 personal spending money. (I came back with alot of my spending money)

So to a single person if you go with like $450-500 you should be straight.

Make sure you calculate everything accurately, i know i researched everything for a couple weeks, plus found alternate no tolls routes
                    hey rich should i trust you with the alternate no toll route? lmao last year when we were coming back we got into a big a$$ traffic lol lets just take 95 straight down lol an called a day
                    I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
                      hey rich should i trust you with the alternate no toll route? lmao last year when we were coming back we got into a big a$$ traffic lol lets just take 95 straight down lol an called a day
                      Ninja that was the damn GPS, i wanted to take the left lane, but the GPS was saying go thru DC on the right lane.

For the VA meet i said 'Fuck You' to the GPS and ignored it when it said to go thru DC.
                      Also took the left lane when we were coming from the ATL meet.

Im not beat for that again!

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                        Ninja that was the damn GPS, i wanted to take the left lane, but the GPS was saying go thru DC on the right lane.

For the VA meet i said 'Fuck You' to the GPS and ignored it when it said to go thru DC.
                        Also took the left lane when we were coming from the ATL meet.

Im not beat for that again!
                        lmao aiight yo0o0 lol are we staying at double trees guest suits?? or what eva the name was?
                        I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

lmao aiight yo0o0 lol are we staying at double trees guest suits?? or what eva the name was?
                          Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale - 17th Street
                          1100 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States 33316

We are eying that one...

Comment

sick... how much is the staying??
                            I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

sick... how much is the staying??
                              Still gotta find out.
                              You know it aint going to be that much.

Comment

ok sweet let me sleep on it ...... lol let me see if i can throw my h22 in befor this meet dont kno if my engine will hold up the hole why down but i think it should

Comment

Working...
                                X