No announcement yet.

The New York Mega Meet July 24/25 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so should the nh guys head down friday night and stay at the hotel or be there by noon sat??
    lol
    back at it again

Comment

I'm down for the first day. Whatever day it is. I'm sure I can bring a few others with me.
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

cuz i have a line of peeps folowin me lol
        back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
          cuz i have a line of peeps folowin me lol
          ima have about 4 or 5 following me... if not more... if we are from the same state we should meet up in that state and go from there...
          Originally posted by deevergote
          wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
            ima have about 4 or 5 following me... if not more... if we are from the same state we should meet up in that state and go from there...
            i think i would be drink through ct idk idk have to look lol
            back at it again

Comment

i think i would be drink through ct idk idk have to look lol
              lol ok im lost... u think u would be drink through ct?!?! or did u mean drive?
              wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

yeah lol
                back at it again

Comment

I am SO there

life is good.

Comment

If anyone wants to invade the local meet be over here by 9pm friday night that way we roll out hard there is barely any nicely modded CB's and plenty of civics evo's, sti, vettes, mustangs but like maybe if that two CB's lol

im trying to find out hotels in better areas because by Bear Mountain its dead and there is nothing but tree's and i know when i go to meets far i need walmarts and gas stations and food and near Bear Mtn there aint shit lol

^^MY OLD RIDE
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

so should the nh guys head down friday night and stay at the hotel or be there by noon sat??
                      lol
                      come down & get a hotel. you know we have fun in the hotel parking lots

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                      I am SO there

added

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                        come down & get a hotel. you know we have fun in the hotel parking lots

added
                        lol yeah lol
                        back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                          If anyone wants to invade the local meet be over here by 9pm friday night that way we roll out hard there is barely any nicely modded CB's and plenty of civics evo's, sti, vettes, mustangs but like maybe if that two CB's lol

im trying to find out hotels in better areas because by Bear Mountain its dead and there is nothing but tree's and i know when i go to meets far i need walmarts and gas stations and food and near Bear Mtn there aint shit lol
                          Ill try to be there for that

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                          I'm down for the first day. Whatever day it is. I'm sure I can bring a few others with me.
                          added

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                            Ill try to be there for that

added
                            you better be there for that you gotta meet the crew and youll be one of the cleanest wagons your year at the local meet

^^MY OLD RIDE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

lol i wont go friday... ill just embarass the cb's lmao... but i def. be there saturday and sunday!! and if anyone from CT reads this hit me up so we can meet some where in CT and drive to NY from there...

Comment

and some goes for nh peeps lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X