X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
    lol yeah man sounds good lol

i will try to get down friday night to the hotels lol
    friday nights are the best.. im usually the only CB there but we could shut it down thats my goal

^^MY OLD RIDE
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
      friday nights are the best.. im usually the only CB there but we could shut it down thats my goal
      nice man
      back at it again

Comment

nice rey! I like the plans.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
          nice rey! I like the plans.
          cool beans took me like 2hrs to get all the info and i called some hotels they are gonna call me back with group rates ... try and add all of this to the front page i will have updates on hotels soon...

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

indeed let me know soon lol
            back at it again

Comment

too bad i cant make it that friday cuz i work from 3-11pm but after i get out of work i will jump on i78 and head out there

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                too bad i cant make it that friday cuz i work from 3-11pm but after i get out of work i will jump on i78 and head out there
                if you lived in the Bx it still would be goin on after you mae the trip up here but if your in PA prob not we hang till like 2am

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

i be in the bx all the time i will be out there this saturday to fixx the cb but i will make it if not yall will see me the next day

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                    i be in the bx all the time i will be out there this saturday to fixx the cb but i will make it if not yall will see me the next day
                    no prob glad to see you on board

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

updated the first post.

also 2 more FL people are going

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i like but... two things tho the "exact meet up spot" is not it, that isnt Bear Mtn i dont know where that pic is from and two add two more people cb7chingy and Hdoubleduce2010

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

lol nice lol
                          back at it again

Comment

i like but... two things tho the "exact meet up spot" is not it, that isnt Bear Mtn i dont know where that pic is from and two add two more people cb7chingy and Hdoubleduce2010
                            well I got it from google images. searched bear MT. & the area came up.

Comment

Go to google map satelite view, type in Bear Mountain State Park and click on that... i dont know how to show that view.... but the whole lake is part of it too and all of that field and parking lot

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

Go to google map satelite view, type in Bear Mountain State Park and click on that... i dont know how to show that view.... but the whole lake is part of it too and all of that field and parking lot
                                lol that what I did. & that spot was the only one that seems like a park.

you mean this spot?

btw just click "PrtSc" on your keyboard. then paste it on MS paint

Comment

Working...
                                X