back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
        coupe

4 door

wagon

as long as its a cb who worries
        I know man dam....just saying...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

My front end will be done by then but I'll still have my rust spots. That will be in time for the AFM10 meet....... I'll probably 5 luggin for the NY mega meet.
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

im def down to go as long as i got money for gas and food im there, ill try to rally up all the guys from CT and MA if i can and head out all together

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
              Another 4 door

...get a coupe homie!
              yeah bro another 4door i dunno for some reason they coupe dont call my atenttion like the 4door and the wagon its either a 4door or a wagon...btw how u been??? when r u coming to brooklyn?
              I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Yeah there's a bunch of guys from CT going, or so I thought

Izz and I are coming from up this way, we'll be heading down Friday I believe.

Anyone else besides us and Jaber, ATTEND! It's gonna be a freakin' blasty blast.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post

Anyone else besides us and Jaber, ATTEND! It's gonna be a freakin' blasty blast.
                  wel i got jr coming down but we need to fix up his dx lol
                  back at it again

Comment

i got 90smokeaccord that should roll with me and prob a couple more, if you guys are gonna pass through CT let us knwo we can rendevous with you guys and make the group bigger that way if we get lost we get lost as a group instead of just one or two of us and i for one dont own or like GPS unless im driving accross country...shit i drove to miami my first time with nothing but a map quest of the miami highway

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                      i got 90smokeaccord that should roll with me and prob a couple more, if you guys are gonna pass through CT let us knwo we can rendevous with you guys and make the group bigger that way if we get lost we get lost as a group instead of just one or two of us and i for one dont own or like GPS unless im driving accross country...shit i drove to miami my first time with nothing but a map quest of the miami highway
                      shit u good im always getting lost everywhere i go

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                        shit u good im always getting lost everywhere i go
                        lol i know how u feel i always get lost on the city, i only know how to get to jfk, laguardia and to brooklyn (im from brooklyn btw)

Comment

Yeah we'll have to figure out when it gets sooner, im so facking excited for this shit!

life is good.

Comment

ok im back lol im officially moved in to my new place and my internet is back on lol i picked up a little something today for the Meet

^^MY OLD RIDE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Ok so how much should each person plan on saving for this?? like i know not including personal food stops and gas etc etc, but I mean like hotel costs, and entry fees and tolls...I plan on driving my car through the city, since I'm 4X4 status I should be all set

life is good.

Comment

Ok so how much should each person plan on saving for this?? like i know not including personal food stops and gas etc etc, but I mean like hotel costs, and entry fees and tolls...I plan on driving my car through the city, since I'm 4X4 status I should be all set
                                it depend splitting hotel makes it cheaper.. bringing anyone splits the gas... if your alone maybe like $300-400 hotel tolls are like $14 each way roughly $6 or so for Bear Mtn, hotel idk yet

^^MY OLD RIDE
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Working...
                                X