The New York Mega Meet July 24/25 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
    Just remember when you get there dont drive like maniacs and dont rev like crazy youll cause cops to come from every direction.
    yea i imagine. so far i haven't seen anyone from maine attending? in terms of members from up this way, it's probably gonna be just me from vt rollin with the NH crew, i believe we'll meet up with the CT guys and hopefully arrive alltogether.

life is good.

Comment

Here's sparkle's vid from the NYC/NJ meet two years ago that I just watched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIGhN9-kCQI

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
        Just remember when you get there dont drive like maniacs and dont rev like crazy youll cause cops to come from every direction.
        yea just remember its a park where people and there family go, so just be respectful... if you want to act like a fool thats what Friday night meet is for but at your own risk

^^MY OLD RIDE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
          yea just remember its a park where people and there family go, so just be respectful... if you want to act like a fool thats what Friday night meet is for but at your own risk

lmao why do I think hell go

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Time to look at hotel information for the area, I suppose.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
              Time to look at hotel information for the area, I suppose.
              Rey is supposed to be hooking it up. We all need to be in the same Hotel so we can be obnoxious as hell and bother a bunch of people. Lets make all the old white folks angry, WOOT WOOT! Lol jk
              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

lol well wut to do lol
                back at it again

Comment

Izzy you're back. Where the fuck have you been? shit man better have gotten laid the other night....

So you're coming to the NYMM, at this point I'm not really giving you a choice.

life is good.

Comment

Izzy you're back. Where the fuck have you been? shit man better have gotten laid the other night....

So you're coming to the NYMM, at this point I'm not really giving you a choice.
                    ooh yeah i am goin down to it lol

i mite be geting a cb from down south lol
                    back at it again

Comment

Aight. Well, yeah. DEF gotta get a CB. Because, if you still have the Jeep and tried to make it down in that, well I'd just feel sorry for you gas-price-wise.

life is good.

Comment

Aight. Well, yeah. DEF gotta get a CB. Because, if you still have the Jeep and tried to make it down in that, well I'd just feel sorry for you gas-price-wise.
                        lol well on the highway it aint too bad lol
                        back at it again

Comment

So what, 15 miles to the gallon as opposed to 10!? jk man. But seriously. CB!

life is good.

Comment

So what, 15 miles to the gallon as opposed to 10!? jk man. But seriously. CB!
                            before the sensor went it was bout 16 in town and bout 22 on the highway
                            back at it again

Comment

Nice. That's not horrible. After this past tank I figured out it's about 16-17mpg in town, maybe 22-24 (at best if i'm grannying it) on freeway in the truck too.

ANYWAY WAY OFF TOPIC NYMM here we come

life is good.

Comment

Nice. That's not horrible. After this past tank I figured out it's about 16-17mpg in town, maybe 22-24 (at best if i'm grannying it) on freeway in the truck too.

ANYWAY WAY OFF TOPIC NYMM here we come
                                indeed lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X