No announcement yet.

The New York Mega Meet July 24/25 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo I am So Down for this..... Ya'll Let me kno if i can bring anything. Hopefully ill have one of two projects up and running. either the cb7 or the v8 powered ford ranger!!!! thats right!!!! lmao.
    But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me

Comment

Interesting..............might just have to mobilize Underground Society for a Northbound trek this summer!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        Interesting..............might just have to mobilize Underground Society for a Northbound trek this summer!
        yeh would be nice to bring your whole crew up.

Comment

so hows the north Nj area?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

You cant be serious right the main reason most of you guys wont come to NYC is becasue of the tolls. Try the peeps that come out of NYC to get into more tolls then gas on the way back. Good lawwwdy lawwwwd LMAO! Praise e-z pass

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
              so hows the north Nj area?
              I was thinking we do it where Rey suggested.
              Its NY, but not in the city.
              Part of the meet could be the ride down to NYC.

I got to start planning my route lol

Also, yes it is $8 just to cross into NYC, but i think its such a small price to pay for anyone who has never been to the city like that.
              Its a great looking city, specially at night, but just as a precaution, if you're lowered please raise the car up lol
              ....And traffic, there will be alot

Comment

hell yeah Im ready. Ive been practacing flipping people the bird while driving

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

to be honest i have to agree bear mountain is actually a great place for a big meet... few bucks to get into the parking lot right? i didnt think about how the distance would make for a perfect cruise down to nyc.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Hey man, everything here in my deployment is going great. 4 months to go I will be back home, I will have new mods and "BRAND Spanking New Paint Job (with Body work )

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                    I was thinking we do it where Rey suggested.
                    Its NY, but not in the city.
                    Part of the meet could be the ride down to NYC.

I got to start planning my route lol

Also, yes it is $8 just to cross into NYC, but i think its such a small price to pay for anyone who has never been to the city like that.
                    Its a great looking city, specially at night, but just as a precaution, if you're lowered please raise the car up lol
                    ....And traffic, there will be alot

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

I like the idea of Bear MT keep it NY lmao.. But Like I said yes its only $8 toll. but where in NYC are we going to have a meet... Let alone be just cbs in a large area hopefully with some BBQ area... its just to packed inside NYC to have an event like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                        hell yeah Im ready. Ive been practacing flipping people the bird while driving
                        lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                          I like the idea of Bear MT keep it NY lmao.. But Like I said yes its only $8 toll. but where in NYC are we going to have a meet... Let alone be just cbs in a large area hopefully with some BBQ area... its just to packed inside NYC to have an event like this.
                          The main meet would be Bear MT.

Part of the meet would be to ride down to NYC, after that i guess we can find a spot to have one final photoshoot, or to just chill and talk before we go our seperate ways.

Comment

The drive through NYC would have to be just that... a drive

We might even actually have to set something up with the city just to get something like 42nd St blocked off, even if just for 10 minutes. Shit gets PACKED.

And IMO the best time to do the shoot would be late on a weeknight as that would have the least traffic. It would probably be better to do the photoshoot at a totally different time than the meet, cause to try to do the two together would be a nightmare. Even just doing the shoot would be on some Ocean's 11 shit. You're talking about coordinating a ride through TIMES SQUARE.

Any park just across the river would be great for the meet. I agree that we should try to do something hopefully in the spring. I wanna see like 100 CBs.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                              The main meet would be Bear MT.

Part of the meet would be to ride down to NYC, after that i guess we can find a spot to have one final photoshoot, or to just chill and talk before we go our seperate ways.
                              I like this idea a lot! Ok so I guess its official. Meet is at Bear MT NY. Then go for a cruise through Nyc..

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post

We might even actually have to set something up with the city just to get something like 42nd St blocked off, even if just for 10 minutes. Shit gets PACKED.

And IMO the best time to do the shoot would be late on a weeknight as that would have the least traffic. It would probably be better to do the photoshoot at a totally different time than the meet, cause to try to do the two together would be a nightmare. Even just doing the shoot would be on some Ocean's 11 shit. You're talking about coordinating a ride through TIMES SQUARE.

Any park just across the river would be great for the meet. I agree that we should try to do something hopefully in the spring. I wanna see like 100 CBs.

I highly doubt we will get a permit to close down 42nd st that's just to much to do. The city would want full detail and most likely a donation for the nypd.. we would most likely have to explain were not terrorists..

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post

there is one parking lot i know in edgewater that is just accross the hudson river with the city(manhattan) across it. maybe a good spot to take some pics at night lights from the city. i dont know if its allowed to have such as a bunch of cars parked in a parking lot (private)

Comment

Working...
                                X