Dave and Busters Meet #1 . Palisades Mall, NY: Sunday Jan 23, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the cops asses up there ?

Should I be putting my mirrors back on ?

:Back In Business...

Comment

The other hooters meet would have been good if the chicks were a little less bullish and cats would stop fighting up in the shit. Then there is me getting racially profiled on my way out when I didnt have shit to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
        The other hooters meet would have been good if the chicks were a little less bullish and cats would stop fighting up in the shit. Then there is me getting racially profiled on my way out when I didnt have shit to do with it.

I remember that! I thought he just wanted to know how much power the SRT-4 had. Hey man, I wanted a ride in the SRT-4 up the hill too...... you made me sad when you stopped right when I was gearing up to go!
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
          I remember that! I thought he just wanted to know how much power the SRT-4 had. Hey man, I wanted a ride in the SRT-4 up the hill too...... you made me sad when you stopped right when I was gearing up to go!
          I know he did he even asked me that too. I was like okay he was like so do you know anything that happened in the resturant I was like no. Then he was like nice car how much power you got, i was like.

Shit was crazy how the owner had some eagle claw hold and threw out the drunk guy on his neck. then there was the little guy was sliding back with the chair flew back so far looked like it had wheels on it but it didnt.

Comment

I know he did he even asked me that too. I was like okay he was like so do you know anything that happened in the resturant I was like no. Then he was like nice car how much power you got, i was like.

Shit was crazy how the owner had some eagle claw hold and threw out the drunk guy on his neck. then there was the little guy was sliding back with the chair flew back so far looked like it had wheels on it but it didnt.

Yeah! Then dude came over to our side and tried to throw out Rey(1badacc) cuz he was recording the fight. The line that still echoes to this that is " Its Over!!!!!!" The manager kept yelling.

Good times.........
            My coupe!!!

Comment

lol. Ha didnt one of the bitches come over and tell us to stop taking pics of her ass?

Comment

man Id be pissed if someone tryed to keep me taking pics/vids

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

OMG this meet is going to be crazy.

Im ready....cleaned the Accord today, just want to pop out this dent and im good to go.

Comment

Weather says its going to be in the 20s.

, iFinally might make it too my first meet. The CB isnt up to par but F it.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                      Weather says its going to be in the 20s.

, iFinally might make it too my first meet. The CB isnt up to par but F it.
                      This will be your first meet ever!?!?!

You better be out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                        This will be your first meet ever!?!?!

You better be out there.
                        Ever.....

Pretty cool though its at the pailsades mall , i used to live in rockland. County and work at the Footlocker at that mall.

Im heading out there friday after work for the weeknd. So it worked out the meet was this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                          Ever.....

Pretty cool though its at the pailsades mall , i used to live in rockland. County and work at the Footlocker at that mall.

Im heading out there friday after work for the weeknd. So it worked out the meet was this weekend.

thats what i wanna hear... Gus will be in tomorrow from Fl so its on!

^^MY OLD RIDE
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Dam from FL , thats a dedicated Member

Looking forward to meeting new people , iGuess the only peeps iknow is you (Ray) & Mauri .

Comment

Dave n Busters have the Daytona USA game where like 8 mofos can battle? Cuz I'm looking for a battle!!!! See me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!

Comment

Add me to the list, just got the OK from the boss

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X