Skateboarders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skateboarders?

Any of you other North Easters skateboard? My buddies and I usually go up to Rye Airfield in NH once a week or so and we're always lookin for another addition to the group. We could meet up at the park or hit up some local spots. There aren't many other skaters around here so we're always lookin for more people to have a session with. We usually skate the local parks and spots but due to the snow and cold we have been going up to Rye. PM if this interests you.

Edit: If you live south of Beverly/Essex area We'd be happy to carpool to NH.

i would go with you but im all the way down in CT

Comment

What's up Fred?!! Please tell me you still have the Hoffman George!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
        What's up Fred?!! Please tell me you still have the Hoffman George!

Dan
        Dan, what's up man? I do infact still have the Hoffman George! I used it for transportation a lot in RI but she sits nicely inside the house until it gets warm out. I haven't had a single prob with the thing. Thanks again man!

Comment

Damn ive been looking for a crew.

Lot of spots here in NYC....

but im far from you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            Damn ive been looking for a crew.

Lot of spots here in NYC....

but im far from you guys.
            Brooklyn banks!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
              Brooklyn banks!
              ...lucky! I want to go to the banks so bad! I hear they might be doing away with them though. Something about road maintinence on the bridge above or something. I def want to make it there before then.

We're heading up to rye tomorrow. not sure what session we're gunna go for but we'll be up there at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
                Brooklyn banks!
                WOW!!! Brooklyn Banks!!! I used to go there every weekend when I was younger and heavily into bmx freestyle.

Comment

I'm down to go. I used to skate. Have not touched my board in years!

Comment

well i used to skate, stopped about two years ago, but occasionally i will get one of my boys boards, n cruise around, n i would b down, but im in PA

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
                      Dan, what's up man? I do infact still have the Hoffman George! I used it for transportation a lot in RI but she sits nicely inside the house until it gets warm out. I haven't had a single prob with the thing. Thanks again man!
                      I am so glad to hear that, it's great it went to a good home!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                        I'm down to go. I used to skate. Have not touched my board in years!
                        same here, there wasn't much to skate besides crappy parks in town.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                          same here, there wasn't much to skate besides crappy parks in town.
                          yea same thing around here. Just the basic NE concrete parks. Peabody and Newburyport are both pretty nice but you really can't beat Rye for this area. Atleast in the winter that is. My buddies and I are thinking of renting the park if we get enough people.

Comment

I skate, just not as much in the past couple of years. I go like once or twice a month in the summer. I just moved too, so theres not much around me. I grew up skating the Nashua NH park, and theres other good ones down there like Pelham and Londonderry. I hear the park in Fitchburg MA is good too.

I snowboard a lot though, working at a mountain right now. LMK if any of you guys are up riding at Waterville Valley if you ski or board.

Comment

Working...
                            X