Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7 Spotted Thread (North, Central & South)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Spotted Thread (North, Central & South)

Hey creating a thread for CB7's that you spotted example modded CB7's/Lowered / Appearance ETC.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

There's a burgundy sedan that's 5-lug converted not to far from where I'm staying in north Jersey. I see it every time I go to the ATM or the Chinese store. It's in a small drive way in Paramus, and sometimes it's on jack stands.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I seen a Sedan in Perth Amboy 1992 or 93 Fresh Paint with roof rack, Lowered on with aftermarket rims , had OEM Fogs and had some ugly tail lights. If he changes the tail lights car would look mint.

Comment

Brown with gold wheels?

Comment

You where in Perth Amboy, NJ?

Comment

3 cbs in my lil town since i moved out the city and mines theeee fastestttttttt
            Originally posted by deevergote
            This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
            i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
              3 cbs in my lil town since i moved out the city and mines theeee fastestttttttt
              There's a couple of them in my town but none compare to mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                You where in Perth Amboy, NJ?
                Na I was talking about the one straight success was talking about.

Comment

*Bump*
                  Spotted a Rosewood Brown Sedan 1992-1993 possibly LX or EX with altezza tail lights it is lowered. Location is in McGuire Air Force Base GYM in NJ If you are a CB7Tuner Member let meet up!!

Comment

THERES a mo fo 2 of em in town here 1 its riced the f outtt!!!!!! has 18s on it stock height wing colorful tho lol hood red car black roof red trunk red wheels just rice not nice=And ummmm 1 more all black slammed exhaust was trying to bully me lol and my modded f20b he has f22a1 he followed me to high way i had to murder him 20-100 he was 8 cars behind stopped at rest stop i waved him over he a cool dude he said well i smoke vws and civics all the time but ur car o my he cool dude nowcb7 4 door powaaaaaaa-he used to mess with me with im in my b18 bean i used o bash his a@@
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                    i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

this is for sale about 20 min away from me
                      http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/3814290618.html

Originally posted by scudweiser
                      i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

mike aka the deeve aka deevergote spotted me my cars so many times its hilarious.

My blue sedan at my girlfriends, my wagon at my sisters house, my other sedan at my house.

he is always following me.

Ive seen the seattle silver cb in newark/elizabeth th
                        ats always on facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                          mike aka the deeve aka deevergote spotted me my cars so many times its hilarious.

My blue sedan at my girlfriends, my wagon at my sisters house, my other sedan at my house.

he is always following me.

Ive seen the seattle silver cb in newark/elizabeth th
                          ats always on facebook.
                          I think he is stalking you rather than spotting you LOL.

TOday was driving the Rosewood to have fun with the H23A and boom saw this minty white sedan with fogs lowered at my home town. Car looked beautiful hopefully hes a CB7tuner Member.

Comment

I see a shit ton of them here in Ohio. No one seems like they're too interested in taking care of them though. It looks like they just drive them, and that's it.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                            X