No announcement yet.

11/03/2012 Philadelphia Meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How'd you guess I'll be driving the gas hog 6 hours to MA?

I will be, of course... gotta show it off... but I'd be much smarter to drive the POS Fit.

Comment

what day are you heading up there? If im around when you're passing by you gotta stop in town for a beer

Comment

Not sure, but I'll most likely be heading up on Friday, and heading home on Sunday. I'll be in Bridgewater.

Comment

I've been looking for a clean CB coupe but no luck so far - can't find a clean one that's not auto and not rusted to shit.

So looks like I'll be bringing my WRX to this meet.

Planning on getting a cheap hotel room in Philly for around $60 bucks for Sat night. So if anyone is planning on doing the same - we could split the $60 (there would be two beds) and yes, I am fucking cheap!

Also wanted to add that if you guys do decide to push it back a week - that wouldn't interfere with my plans.
          Last edited by rexload; 10-19-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

If you don't push it back, I definitely want to plan another one, hopefully with everyone attending. There are a number of people I've known for years on here that I'd love to get to meet, and a number of people I've already met but haven't seen in years.

Comment

The thing is, this thread, and the people who are planning on attending already made plans. I'm not sure if pushing back this late would be feasible. It is an option, but I would have to contact every member about the change. It's do-able, but...

If the natives chime in more, maybe. There's only two weeks left until this thing.

I'm not sure how everyone would respond to a change. Mike, if you could PM those on the list to see how they would feel about changing the date, that would be a start? If not, 2 weeks it is then.

BTW, the meet location is moving 1/4 mile down the road to the back up location as a contingency plan for the event at the Art Museum. I don't want no interference. We can go down there after 5.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

2 weeks until meet.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Yup. Hopefully i can soon get a legend lip from a member here to as least make the CB looks a bit nicer.
                  10th Anniversary Accord.
                  05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Can't wait should be a great time guys, i just hope my baby is back on the road for it! Even thought she is nothing special

Comment

^ Im sure i can top that. I'll probably have the worst looking one there but i love her and as soon as i get another car all my money is going into it.
                      10th Anniversary Accord.

Comment

If it runs, it has potential. If it's a CB, it has even more.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

True. I'm working from Thursday till next tuesday and sunday is my birthday . My job sucks.
                          10th Anniversary Accord.

Comment

At least you know you have money coming in.

EDIT: This means you're not making the meet?

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Hell no. It means they are working the crap out of me and then im getting next wednesday and thursday off. Go back friday and then get saturday and sunday off. It's the only way to keep my normal hours. I am not missing this unless the CB or my mom's car wont run which i don't think can happen.

Some guy started today at UTI with a golden slammed CB. Looks like his fenders are rolled too. I'm gonna put a sticky note on his window and see if he'll like to come.
                              10th Anniversary Accord.

Comment

Nice!

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X