2nd Official New England Dragway Meet***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Official New England Dragway Meet***

alright guys lets make this one even beter than the last....the meet is going to take place on saturday october 8th, IN EPPING N.H,....its the last import wars this season so make it a good one. please this time DO NOT say you can make it unless your 100% sure you can, but if you can ill add you to the list....this time we will all go out to eat for dinner....we will skip lunch and go out to eat after the event.....i along with granitcb7 will park along the fence so we'll be easy to find.....the gates open at 8am and races start at 9am....the event ends at 5pm. maple please try and make it there before it closes this time..... .so if you can def make it post up and ill add you to the list....spread the word becuase it would be nice to end the year with a bang....hope to see you there.... AND please mike (accordwarrior) BE THERE!

MEMBERS ATENDING THE MEET:

1.me
    2.GRANITECB7
    3.MAPLE
    4.ACCORDR33
    5.HPACCORD91
    6.LoDollar92LX
    7.Akord10thaniv
    8.AccordWarrior
    9.ehulst
    10.LoDollar92LX
    11.accrdpower
    12.wunda who
    Last edited by 91accord4door; 09-28-2005, 07:21 PM.

You know I will def. be there! AccordWarrior, please come, won't you? I'm going to try and hunt down the owners of mod'd CB7's in my area and get them to come. I'll PM some other people too about this. Can't wait

Dan

Comment

wheres the meet in Epping or NHIS?

Comment

yup epping

Comment

haha im automaticly added to the list. rawk

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
            haha im automaticly added to the list. rawk

Comment

ill be there.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

I'll go up there! I'm always up for a drive and car show. is this an accord only thing? being import wars I'm assuming there will be other cars there as well but I was wondering if all the acc's will be togther or not, I'm sure my car club would like to go but if its an accord only thing, I'll go alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Akord10thaniv
                  I'll go up there! I'm always up for a drive and car show. is this an accord only thing? being import wars I'm assuming there will be other cars there as well but I was wondering if all the acc's will be togther or not, I'm sure my car club would like to go but if its an accord only thing, I'll go alone.
                  Hey, good deal Import Wars is for whoever, I mean, there's even Ford Focuses (sp?) there. So to answer your question, no, it's not an Accord only thing. I'd love for you to go and the rest of your friends/club are always welcome! Looking forward to meeting you and I'm digging your car Take care and thanks for the interest.

Dan

Comment

That's great, I'll give them all the date and see how many of them I can get to come up there. Last meet we all attended we rolled in 10 deep and 4 people couldn't show. Attending was my accord (only accord at the car show!), 00 Civic coupe, 99 civic coupe, 99 integra, 91 integra, 95 civic hatch, 03 protege5, 05 Scion xB, 99 Eclipse, 05 Focus (all audio).

Check out the pics from that meet on our site here...

http://blackjapan.6.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=38

Sign up for the site as well, it's for all people in the Northeast with all makes, models, years and everything. Just like CB7tuner, a place for people to meet, swap ideas, parts, help eachother out and make new friends with the same interests as you.

Thanks for your kind words of diggin my car and wanting me to go, I hope to meet all of you there, I'm sick of being the ONLY accord at car shows, although sometimes it's nice to be the black sheep...lol... I'll talk to you all later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Akord10thaniv
                      That's great, I'll give them all the date and see how many of them I can get to come up there. Last meet we all attended we rolled in 10 deep and 4 people couldn't show. Attending was my accord (only accord at the car show!), 00 Civic coupe, 99 civic coupe, 99 integra, 91 integra, 95 civic hatch, 03 protege5, 05 Scion xB, 99 Eclipse, 05 Focus (all audio).

Check out the pics from that meet on our site here...

http://blackjapan.6.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=38

Sign up for the site as well, it's for all people in the Northeast with all makes, models, years and everything. Just like CB7tuner, a place for people to meet, swap ideas, parts, help eachother out and make new friends with the same interests as you.

Thanks for your kind words of diggin my car and wanting me to go, I hope to meet all of you there, I'm sick of being the ONLY accord at car shows, although sometimes it's nice to be the black sheep...lol... I'll talk to you all later on.
                      nice cars..i am liking that black EG reminds me of my car......

Comment

sweet im automaticly added too lol sweet man ill defently be there helllllzzzzz yeah iwont be racing this time but ill chill out and hang wit you guys

(\__/)
                        (O.o )
                        (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

SHIIIIIIIIT! i've got SATs that day......CRAP......i'm sure mike and High C will go......
                          93 Accord- SOLD
                          94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

no can go........emt classes and i just finished my fuel system upgrades. and received my UR pulleys damn well i guess i will suck it up and start getting more crap for next year shows lol and hp u not racing again?? i know u can beat 17.2...... U CAN DO IT! words from the waterboy
                            My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
                              no can go........emt classes and i just finished my fuel system upgrades. and received my UR pulleys damn well i guess i will suck it up and start getting more crap for next year shows lol and hp u not racing again?? i know u can beat 17.2...... U CAN DO IT! words from the waterboy
                              thats pretty slow.

Comment

Working...
                              X