2nd Official New England Dragway Meet***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accrdpower
    no can go........emt classes and i just finished my fuel system upgrades. and received my UR pulleys damn well i guess i will suck it up and start getting more crap for next year shows lol and hp u not racing again?? i know u can beat 17.2...... U CAN DO IT! words from the waterboy
    That's too bad Next time I see your car I'll have to see all the stuff you've been doing. I think you should def. degrease/clean up the engine bay and then your car will be even more "well rounded." I know you're not the cause of it, but alittle cleaning would really finish your car off

Evening bump

Page 2!!!

Comment

Im down for sure. I'll be with my car club buddies though showing my car =)

Yeah leave ittt!

u know where to find me!

Comment

bump.....october 8th guys. accordwarrior (mike) should i add you to the list this time? you better come.

Comment

^Yeah, what he said!!! Come on guys, we need more people, it's going to be alot of fun and this time lets all stick together and we'll be good! Can't wait I guess I'm going to have to contact people now There has to be more people looking to go!!!

Comment

dan this time bring your friend with the gsr....i wanna meet him and see his car.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              dan this time bring your friend with the gsr....i wanna meet him and see his car.
              Actually, it's only a GS, a red 1990 Integra GS 3-dr to be exact. I suppose I could swap in a B17a1 to make it a GS-R ! Yeah, I was going to invite him anyways!!!

Originally posted by ehulst
              my SATs got moved(nov 5) ........ i'm def going.......
              Nice, I'll have to take a look at your new IM setup and everything else Glad you can make it

Comment

bump

Comment

I'm going.....
                  93 Accord- SOLD
                  94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

ill go, providing i have my new motor in, since i blew up this one.lol might even have a paintjob too...we will see.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

great i added you guys to the list.....please try and def make the meet. last time was kind of disapointing becuase of the turnout.

Comment

well it looks as if i will be attending the last import wars for the season. (90% sure) won't have my pulleys on by that time but o well. hope to c u all there!!
                        My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
                          well it looks as if i will be attending the last import wars for the season. (90% sure) won't have my pulleys on by that time but o well. hope to c u all there!!
                          your on the list now. better make it.

Comment

bump.

Comment

u think i would miss the last import wars?! lol can't fix the paint chips from the egg by then but all is well. i hope they have another jet engine shoot down the strip at like 250 mph ...whew i loved that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll get my car that fast someday lol well looking forward to seeing everyone there. anyone gonna race???? i am debating whether or not i should. hmmm much thinking i must do. race should i? win i will. lol YODA ROCKS!!!!
                              My members ride thread

Comment

man i would be all over that if i werent in Bozeman, Montana stupid school
                                dirty accord->
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
                                crappy website

Comment

Working...
                                X