meet in AC for SEMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meet in AC for SEMA

hey ok i was think we should all get together for the sema internation auto salon that is coming to atlantic city in may 21 to the 23 i think the dates are but this is the first time its ever came the the east coast and its about 45 mins away form me and about 3 hours from ny. here is the site for more info tickets arent for sale yet i email the company but they havet got back to me

http://www.semaias.com/
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

im in

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

eh id go but it would be a long drive from MA.... and my car might look in rough shape... hmm

Comment

i am up for it. i would like 2 get a hotel room so i could stay the night and then roll up 2 the show.

Comment

I dunno... It's kinda far for me to drive...

Count me in!

Comment

i am in damn i live like 2 hours from there but i guess if someone gets a hotel i will chip in or sleep in my car.
            i have before to when i got locked out of my sisters house

its all gravy

mauricio

Comment

Cool im sure we can get a decent showing of people from the board. Im looking forward to this shit its gonna be sweet to see all the new stuff that coming out and i sure you can pic up some freebie stuff
              cb7 sold

Comment

im sooo there...cars, gambling, booze oh my! and for the people making a long trip there are a bunch of really cheap motels about 10-15 mins away from a.c.

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
                  people making a long trip there are a bunch of really cheap motels about 10-15 mins away from a.c.
                  sweet give us a number so we can call and find out how much its goin 2 run us.

Comment

I'm there, like mauricio said, ill sleep in my car if need be, my seats are comfy when i lay back n e way, count me in just keep me posted, i've always wanted to go to a SEMA show
                    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

cool so we can have a good showing for this it should be good. I would start calling know to reserve if i where you that shit will proably fill up fast
                      cb7 sold

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                        I'm there, like mauricio said, ill sleep in my car if need be, my seats are comfy when i lay back n e way, count me in just keep me posted, i've always wanted to go to a SEMA show
                        Dude, it's a 45 minute drive going the speed limit!

A few people may be welcome to crash at my place... I'd have to clear it with my roommate, but I'm sure he'll be cool with it.
                        Last edited by deevergote; 02-28-2004, 04:10 AM.

Comment

hell yea if i could crash at your place deever, cuz like 2 hour drive back and forth for two days would be little bit of murder. whatever i will see when it comes closer to the date

thanks
                          mauricio

Comment

Yeah man, I'll check with my roommate today when he gets home. Should be soon. I doubt he'll mind... I don't complain about the hos he always brings home...

Comment

i was only suggesting i sleep there cuz if im gonna bring my car a back and forth thing if we go both days would be killer on me cuz im a gas mileage freak right now, if im going to SEMA i need all the money i can get my hands on for the tickets, not gas, lol either that or i ride with deever again
                              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Working...
                              X