Carlisle Custom Compact at Harrisburg 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of Carlisle it's at Harrisburg this year. The " 'Carlisle' Custom Compact Nationals at Harrisburg ". I went to the Carlisle show last year and it was AMAZING! If you haven't gone I would advise you to go. As far as I know I'm going. If youn are, post here! We can meet up. Maybe drive there together or meet halfway.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/schedu...burg/index.asp
    + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

I'll be there in full force. If you were at the show last year, you prolly stumbled upon my car:

I didn't have my rims on at the time because they were on back order, but i still managed to get this:

http--www.teckademics.com-media-tst_steirle.jpg

Comment

Very nice! I'll need to check my video and see if you're on it.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

i am up for it guys just make a meet up before going to the show so we can roll together

mauricio

Comment

i dont think im gonna be able to make it, but just wanted to let u all know... i got to see highrevs22's car yesterday all covered in diiiiirt... all ooogly lookin...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

damn i wanna go but the $$$$ is the problem. any 1 wanna let me stay at there place for free.

Comment

If anyone wants to meet in like the Pittsburgh area or the vicinity from Pittsburgh to Harrisburg we can meet there and drive out.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                i dont think im gonna be able to make it, but just wanted to let u all know... i got to see highrevs22's car yesterday all covered in diiiiirt... all ooogly lookin...

Thanks Mikey, grrrrrr

Comment

may 15-16 at Pennslyvania Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg, whose gonna make the trip?

Comment

dunno, but its being held in harrisburg this year so i guess thats what they are doing instead of canceling it all together

Comment

hmm thread merge haha, i was like boy this thread looks all weird...i guess a central meeting place would be somewhere close to the pa tp if all the nj people want to roll together

Comment

As far as I know i'm going...but I'll just meet y'all there if you guys are comming from eastern PA. We should like throw up cell numbers so we can have a mini meet there. But it's just an idea.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Re: Re: Carlisle Custom Compact at Harrisburg 2004

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                          thought they were gonna get rid of the "import" show part of it since everyone acted like idiots a year or two ago.....i went once for the merkur gathering....that was cool......
                          Yeah, I was there last year. They were getting crazy. All was fine and good untill the last day where they had the burnout contest. Everyone was drunk as shit and they just started throwing beer bottles everywhere. It was nuts. If I can figure out how to got vidoe up on here I'll post it. But it was insane. Guys were doing burnouts in the field. Just a bunch of stupid drunk guys who ruined it for everyone.

...but it was fun as shit.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Here's a site with a shit load of pics from last year. Around page 18 where it mildly shows girls flashing...I was right by there. lol I'm probably in some of those pics...

http://www.steelcitysfinest.com/2003...3/Carlisle.htm

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Carlisle Custom Compact at Harrisburg 2004

Originally posted by ProjectCB7
                              Yeah, I was there last year. They were getting crazy. All was fine and good untill the last day where they had the burnout contest. Everyone was drunk as shit and they just started throwing beer bottles everywhere. It was nuts. If I can figure out how to got vidoe up on here I'll post it. But it was insane. Guys were doing burnouts in the field. .

As seen in Mischief Destroy, go out and pick it up

Comment

Working...
                              X