• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Jersey Meet 6/12/04

Ok, I'm gonna start planning the official South Jersey meet

Here are the rules:
    blkhonda1991 and P M must attend.

They were there for the original "Dirty Jersey" meet (check blkhonda1991's sig) and it's about time for them to be there again! Plus, I refuse to go to another meet and hear Chris whine about not being there!

June 12. Starting at 10am till whever. The park is called Bethel Mill Park, I believe. It's open until 11pm, so we won't get kicked out!

For you Jersey guys that kinda know your way around: Take 295 (295 South for most of you) to exit 25A. Take Delsea Drive (rt 47) South towards Pitman. Stay on Delsea (47) until you see Elkins Chevrolet (573 Delsea Dr,
    Pitman, NJ 08071) on your right. The park is directly behind there.

-------------------DEETs-------------------------------------------------
    For everyone else, Mapquest it! Here's the address for Elkins:

573 Delsea Dr,
    Pitman, NJ 08071

That's all you'll need. The park is LITERALLY right behind the dealership. We'll be meeting in the lot just past the dealership (since there is a small, rather hidden road that leads to another lot right before the dealership...) Mapquest directions are kinda confusing, but they might be your best bet since they're mapped out for you. If you get lost, just find your way to Rt 47 South and you'll be ok. Remember, men CAN ask for directions!

If anyone chooses to just follow Delsea Drive, be aware that in Sewell you will come across a large intersection (McDonald's, used car dealership, and 5 Points Diner will be there). At this intersection, Delsea Drive turns RIGHT! If you stay straight, you will be on Rt 41. Be sure to make a full right here! Follow the signs for Delsea Drive (rt 47). That's really the only tricky part. The rest of it is just following signs.

Cell phones are our friends... If anyone gets lost on thier way, call me and I'll TRY to guide you. If you tell me "I'm looking at a road, and there's a house on it..." then youre screwed. If you follow the general directions though, and find a main road, I could tell you where to go. My number is (609) 417-4724
    Last edited by deevergote; 06-04-2004, 01:48 PM.

im in
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

are NY ppl allowed to attend?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

If after may, i will go!

Comment

I have my tein ss's in hell yeah ill go
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Awesome I'm thinking early June. That will leave plenty of time for planning. Say, first or second Saturday. We'll figure it out as we go.

I had a list all typed out, but I deleted it because I was afraid I'd offend those that I forgot to add to it... Jay, Mike, Julio, you guys were on the "expected to be there" list

midnightaccord, you were on the "it would be cool if they came" list... those who may or may not be abole to make it.

I'll make a small list now... not final, or totally ionclusive... just the people I can think of off the top of my head that I hope will be there. In addition to those who posted, that is.

fluent
            accordinglynice
            patastinky
            excalibur02 (on the "expected" list)
            icedplaya123
            93twodoorLX (also expected)
            93accordEX
            MDizzle4shizzle
            alb_accord

Those that would be totally rad if they could make it would be:

thewoahna
            97lude
            Accord SiR (Carlos)
            h22sparkle
            sho nuff
            the rest of the flatlands crew (those hangin with the previous two...)
            Maple
            dj justice

And, of course, Steve! (had to single you out, dude... the pressure is on... Plus, you'll wanna show off your new mod by then, right? )

Comment

hehe, hmm.. i should be able to make a south jersey meet... anytime from june on would be cool with me.

i am trying to plan another mid-atlantic meet right now... because we haven't had one in awhile... i was plannin on having that around the 2nd week of june.

maybe we should just combine NE and Mid-Atlantic for one big meet somewhere within a decent range of everyone.

Comment

That would be cool... DE maybe? That would cover the Jersey and MD people, and the hardcore NY people... Anyone North of NY most likely wouldn't want to come that far though. South Jersey might be pushing it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

...Those that would be totally rad if they could make it would be:

thewoahna...
                  WOAH NA! Thats me! Man, I would love to make it, but 7.5 (looked it up on mapquest) hour drive! OWCH! I dont know man... I am going to try and see what I can do.

Good thing this aint a tempo board and this aint a tempo meet, I wouldnt make it for sure!
                  Last edited by thewoahna; 05-05-2004, 02:16 PM.

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

ILL definatly be there!!!!!
                    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Woah Na! Just an idea, but how about somewhere around Pittsburgh/Harrisburg?
                      Last edited by thewoahna; 05-06-2004, 01:10 AM.

Comment

5 hours... that's a maybe for me

Comment

Just a suggestion. We should see how many people would show if it was in PA vs NJ

I know if I were to go, PA (Pittsburgh/Harrisburg) would get my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by thewoahna
                            I know if I were to go, PA (Pittsburgh/Harrisburg) would get my vote.

mine too

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

sounds good

i live in trenton give me the directions to either park u decide too attend and i will attend. holla back

Comment

Working...
                              X