• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am most definitly IN!

mauricio

Comment

You better be ther, Mauricio!
      You missed out on the PA meet... that was your one allowed absence. You're one of the staple NJ members, man!

Comment

i'll be in new brunswick starting the 1st of june attending summer classes... BUT

weather permitting i'll definitely make it on the 12th... w00t!

i kno i don't post as much on cb7 tuner... this is more of my tech thread... accordtuner is where i hang out.

so im definitely included in the 'definitely going list'

so how many heads we got now huh? it would be cool if we can at least get 10!

someone ask that d00d from cherry hill with the turboed cb7 to come by... chris u kno that guy? cus i don't!

Comment

Sad I could not make it, my family taking vacation trip that week to FL. I have to catch u guy next time, good luck and take lot of pic, especially the boosted car
          90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
          < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

Sad I could not make it, my family taking vacation trip that week to FL. I have to catch u guy next time, good luck and take lot of pic, especially the boosted car
            90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
            < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

i have to track down that turbo accord guy from cherry hill, i posted about the meet on accordtuner and hondasociety but no bites so far, a couple 6th and 5th gens showed interest but no 4th gens

Comment

so mike who's officially going... i wanna see a list

Comment

Well, so far for sure (i hope, anyway) it's

Me (duh)
                  You (being P M)
                  Chris (blkhonda1991)
                  Mauricio (excalibur02)
                  Jay (92accordDX) man, I gotta stop being on a first name basis with everyone! Ok, screennames only now...
                  Icedplaya123
                  93twodoorLX
                  cpmike

These people said they could, but aren't confirmed yet:
                  midnightaccord
                  AlmightyAccord
                  TypeSbaby
                  ATX (Gotta see that squeaky clean H22!)
                  Empera (where have you been?)
                  alb_accord
                  93accordEX
                  PRIMOCB7

Those that I HOPE can make it:
                  Fluent and his boy Justin (is he on the site yet?)
                  accordinglynice
                  Maple50175
                  thewoahna
                  MDizzle4shizzle
                  Accord SiR
                  h22sparkle
                  sho nuff
                  patastinky
                  97lude
                  dj justice

Who knows how many will show, but the "definite" list should be there... Maybe 75% can be counted on for sure! (it's never 100%...)

Comment

there is a turbo cb7 in cherry hill find that bastard and make sure he is at the meet
                    cb7 sold
                    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

i got in touch with the turbo accord from cherry hill but hes gotta work that day...hes on hondasociety fast93accord i think is his username, i gave him the link to cb7tuner and told him to check the regional forums for more meets that he might be able to attend

Comment

i will let u guys know in a week or so. just got to find someone of my coworkers to work for me on that day.

hope that empera comes back from the vacations on time to make the meeting.
                        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

yay im really excited about this. w00t. more more cb7's more!!!

Comment

cool i will be there

kool thats awsome iam there i live in trenton nj but are u absolutly positive ur gonna have it cause i dont wanna drive all the way for notin. cause iam right off 295 it perfect for me . and also my car may be painted by then but if its not is that ok cause it will be in primer. but i got full kit let me know i really want to go.

Comment

cool i will be there

kool thats awsome iam there i live in trenton nj but are u absolutly positive ur gonna have it cause i dont wanna drive all the way for notin. cause iam right off 295 it perfect for me . and also my car may be painted by then but if its not is that ok cause it will be in primer. but i got full kit let me know i really want to go.

Comment

cool i will be there

Comment

Working...
                                X