what a bunch of dum-dums.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a bunch of dum-dums.

so i come home ready to goto mexico and what do i find sitting on the windshiled of my cb7?

a fucking warning that the police has been reported on my vehicle for abandonement. i dont know how the fuck it looks abandoned considering how did an additional jack stand appear magically on the passenger's side AND it is parked in front of OUR house and not blocking any driveways whatsoever. on the warning sheet, it says that a tow truck will tow it in 72 hours if it is not moved in a tenth of a mile but good thing the chalk on the tires jsut washs right off

i will give it to the county and the fucking police that i am not supposed to work on the vehicle on public property but no chemicals were spilled on the floor or even involved so the idea of possible contamination is completely out of the question. anyways, time to try and solve the problem. The entire spindle, both control arms and axle were missing and i needed to leave in three hours.

i call AAA and see if they can tow the front end and back it into the driveway or garage. guy comes and says without the left tire, i would risk cracking the front bumper and lip because of the chain. i say thanks and he leaves. i go BACK to work, grab all the components, press the old bushing back into the lower control arm and bounce. sit in traffic for twenty minutes and jump out of the car and start working on it. i get the cb7 rolling and into the grage in 45 minutes.

as far as who called the popo on my cb7 for abadonment, they were lucky i didnt find out otherwise i wouldnt be going to mexico tonight.

sigh.
    Last edited by wed3k; 02-29-2008, 12:32 AM.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

so wait what is wrong with the front left tire?

Comment

damn, neighbors dont like u! lol
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

thas BS! ..once u find out, let us all know for a NorCal CB7 beatdown! hah
        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade
          so wait what is wrong with the front left tire?
          wes was working on this car, getting his suspension ready for our "Mash and Meet" meet. he's got a 1 car garage, so he works on his car in front of his house, in the streets(a very quiet street i might add)

so nothing wrong, just was replacing some bushings and axles and what-not
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

phuckas, I hate old ppl lol jk

Originally posted by kc8enb07
            does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST
              phuckas, I hate old ppl lol jk
              exactly what i had in mind lol
              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
                exactly what i had in mind lol
                lol, if they arent happy, they must make sure that you are unhappy too.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

they are yuppies...anyways, enjoying myself here. about to be in the deep south of mexico.

once i get my bushings back, ill leave the car on jackstands for a couple days again to piss em off.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Haha...same thing happened to me when I did my rear disc swap...
                    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Working...
                    X