Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to get these.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

parked it in the garage and waiting on the rear camber kit to come in and install to get it aligned
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154842

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord View Post
        i demand pics NOW!
        calm down, ill get it up. i think im just waiting on a o2 plug or an extra o2 sensor and it will get installed probably this weekend?
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Just changed out my gr2 struts with the kyb agx's and rollin on eibach prokits, but now im not diggin the gap. my gr2's wernt blown but they didnt feel sporty enough, these agx's are really nice.

The ride is fuken saweet though!
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
            Just changed out my gr2 struts with the kyb agx's and rollin on eibach prokits, but now im not diggin the gap. my gr2's wernt blown but they didnt feel sporty enough, these agx's are really nice.

The ride is fuken saweet though!
            pretty much stock height right?
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

i installed a spoon bar and changed my hid back to stock lights to get my ticket signd off on my dc5 ,,, changed a hose on my cb7...

Comment

Need tires for the Rotas! gah

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                  pretty much stock height right?
                  man yea it pisses me off. I got some spring 2.25 inch drop springs but i think those are going to be to low for my dad. He hated the HRs that were only 1.8.

Though it isnt as high as everyone else with oem springs which seems that you can fit 2 fists in there lol
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

man yea it pisses me off. I got some spring 2.25 inch drop springs but i think those are going to be to low for my dad. He hated the HRs that were only 1.8.

Though it isnt as high as everyone else with oem springs which seems that you can fit 2 fists in there lol
                    you should see danyo's setup on the koni's he is dragging mud flaps, lol.

i wish i could go lower but i have a cutout to protect and yea GR2's are pretty mushy.

danyo: my boss is interested in the 800 end mill setup. i told him that theres ALOT of shit. lol
                    we'll throw it in the back of the honda when i get the money. BTW: new konis from neuspeed are only 125 a pop and apparently they are better for lowered setups. valved shorter and have 5 adjustable settings.
                    Last edited by wed3k; 10-21-2009, 11:42 PM.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

who is dayo?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        you should see danyo's setup on the koni's he is dragging mud flaps, lol.

i wish i could go lower but i have a cutout to protect and yea GR2's are pretty mushy.

danyo: my boss is interested in the 800 end mill setup. i told him that theres ALOT of shit. lol
                        we'll throw it in the back of the honda when i get the money. BTW: new konis from neuspeed are only 125 a pop and apparently they are better for lowered setups. valved shorter and have 5 adjustable settings.
                        i only scrap my front flaps.. lol.. hmmm. where are these 125 shocks u speak of?..

When ever u free.. maybe this weekend? we can go take a look at the stuff. I'm working on the vette this saturday as well .. and and a oil change on the cb7

who is dayo?
                        Danyo... Me
                        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Painted the grill I got and installed the type-s intake. Was going to install my fuel pressure gauge but the T-Fitting was leaking, So i ordered a new fitting from jegs and barb end fittings as well. After driving with the new intake on, the car will definitely be in for a tune soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                            Painted the grill I got and installed the type-s intake. Was going to install my fuel pressure gauge but the T-Fitting was leaking, So i ordered a new fitting from jegs and barb end fittings as well. After driving with the new intake on, the car will definitely be in for a tune soon.
                            fuqin balller! lets play some ODST tonight.. u got it? .. oh wait ur guys xbox is dead.. FAIL!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              fuqin balller! lets play some ODST tonight.. u got it? .. oh wait ur guys xbox is dead.. FAIL!
                              lol yea unfortunately it died, fail for me lol. I'm getting use to the ps3 controller, i miss the xbox controller.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X