Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I now finished wiring my fog harness and now I have functional fogs ^_^

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

painted grille and lip. didn't realize a little paint could make the front end look so much better. considering getting some f&f's since it's time to change the suspension out soon..

Comment

Car looks good Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
          Car looks good Chris!
          thanks man. just needs a new fender.. or two. don't really want sidemarkers anymore lol.

Comment

Installed new Denso 02 sensor, $100 bucks for the prelude one from autopartswarehouse.com Hondaautomotiveparts.com wanted over $200 for one. Unfortunately I can't use the F22 one, it's a little cheaper.

Hopefully no more bogging. I never did get CEL 41, just number 1.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
              Installed new Denso 02 sensor, $100 bucks for the prelude one from autopartswarehouse.com Hondaautomotiveparts.com wanted over $200 for one. Unfortunately I can't use the F22 one, it's a little cheaper.

Hopefully no more bogging. I never did get CEL 41, just number 1.
              it's really all the same sensor just different length wiring and connectors. hell i changed one of my vw o2 sensor connectors to a ford one
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

full tank and car will be inoperable for 2 months

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I picked up this new car DVR mirror on ebay for $125 shipped. I earn enough youtube money so I didn't have to spend a dime of my own money on it. I just got it the other day in the mail I'll post a little sample video soon.

Some people ask "Why?"

9 years ago when I use to drive a w123 I got in to a accident and later on the guy claimed other passengers got hurt in the car when it was only just him. To make a long story short it was one crazy mess for me. If I had one of these DVR units it would have made the case easier to fight.

I picked this unit over the other ones because it was a more stealth and easier to move from car to car. Most people in Russia, China, Japan, UK, and work vans here in America have them now.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2620526 190E Mercedes Benz
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3065882 Accord Under major Repairs

Comment

G-Square Replica Went on:

Black Leather Door Panels along with a black Carpet and Black, Black E brake, almost all black plastic pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Chirs190E16v View Post
                      I picked up this new car DVR mirror on ebay for $125 shipped. I earn enough youtube money so I didn't have to spend a dime of my own money on it. I just got it the other day in the mail I'll post a little sample video soon.

Some people ask "Why?"

9 years ago when I use to drive a w123 I got in to a accident and later on the guy claimed other passengers got hurt in the car when it was only just him. To make a long story short it was one crazy mess for me. If I had one of these DVR units it would have made the case easier to fight.

I picked this unit over the other ones because it was a more stealth and easier to move from car to car. Most people in Russia, China, Japan, UK, and work vans here in America have them now.

interesting i may have to look into that.

once the check clears from the toyota truck, ill be getting these.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^ those are dope
                        MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

im getting the same rims just in a diff color.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          interesting i may have to look into that.

once the check clears from the toyota truck, ill be getting these.

Comment

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
                            G-Square Replica Went on:

Clean up those HL but front end looks good

I need to get myself that grill again.

Comment

the headlights are clear it just has not been washed in like 2 weeks so they look super dirty.

i love the grill i just need the Accord emblem put on it. after that i think i will be done with my front end.

and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                                it's really all the same sensor just different length wiring and connectors. hell i changed one of my vw o2 sensor connectors to a ford one
                                Yeah, when I did my swap I just assumed I would want the prelude sensor, but found out the connectors were reversed so I had to cut and spice and solder. H22 sensor connector is male, F22 is female.

My swap thread
                                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                                X