Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
    Scary stuff happened today:

- While I was driving , I noticed when I decelerate there is a knocking sound on the passenger area. At first I did not bother to check it out. It tend to get noisier every deceleration. I pulled over and checked the balljoints , they're all intact. Oh well I went back home and to find out that my lugnuts are fuckin loose. I was able to turn them by hand with full force and with minimal force with the lug nut wrench.

Fail.

Good thing the wheel did not fall off.
    You're an idiot.
    Feeding trolls is my profession and hobby.
    I have the ability to speak and write the idiot language.
    Masters Degree on Trolling & Counter-Trolling

Comment

Originally posted by PIMPCORD View Post
      You're an idiot.
      you're a cunt

You "H" guys better watch out! 3 people on this forum knows the deal with this engine when i had it in my sedan.
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

hmmm... i washed my shit today, i didnt forget the tire shine lol actually had to hit walmart for a new bottle lol
        been thinkin about finding an F series block at a JY and throwing bisi pistons & rods 12.1 CR and dropin it in the cb. but idk

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=91030 <--MY RIDE!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140230 <--MY ongoing ENGINE BUILD!..

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
          you're a cunt

You "H" guys better watch out! 3 people on this forum knows the deal with this engine when i had it in my sedan.
          Bring it. I have my cheerleader uniform on.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

^
            its on! lol
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by motobmx105 View Post
              hmmm... i washed my shit today, i didnt forget the tire shine lol actually had to hit walmart for a new bottle lol
              been thinkin about finding an F series block at a JY and throwing bisi pistons & rods 12.1 CR and dropin it in the cb. but idk
              there's nothing to think about...

need a donor block? i have one in a parts car i can let go cheap. it just blew a headgasket. hell the crank and rods itself are worth 75 bucks to a h22 stroker.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Foglights almost finished. Looking for a new engine. Mines pretty unhealthy.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                  Foglights almost finished. Looking for a new engine. Mines pretty unhealthy.
                  Why you say?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                    Why you say?
                    thanks for the spark plug wires, they only tested out to 2500ohms of resistance.

so i did the plug wires and new NGK v power plugs. getting ready for my smog check.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      thanks for the spark plug wires, they only tested out to 2500ohms of resistance.

so i did the plug wires and new NGK v power plugs. getting ready for my smog check.
                      Sweet.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

there's nothing to think about...

need a donor block? i have one in a parts car i can let go cheap. it just blew a headgasket. hell the crank and rods itself are worth 75 bucks to a h22 stroker.
                        dude that would be hella bad ass! how much would you want for the block?

i could get bisi rods and pistons for $800ish would i have to sleave the block? hmmm.... i wounder what kinda power it would put down??
                        Last edited by motobmx105; 04-13-2009, 01:17 AM.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140230 <--MY ongoing ENGINE BUILD!..

Comment

Originally posted by motobmx105 View Post
                          dude that would be hella bad ass! how much would you want for the block?

i could get bisi rods and pistons for $800ish would i have to sleave the block? hmmm.... i wounder what kinda power it would put down??
                          only reason id sleeve a f22 is if i was pushing major boost or want to goto a bigger bore than 86mm.

i believe my 86mm 12:1 setup would only allow 250hp and then it wouldnt push any more air. id have to goto a bigger bore for any more hp. this is all calculated of course.

it would be a good donor motor, id let it go pretty cheap but let me get it out of the parts car first. i know it is only held by two motor mounts and sitting on the crossmember

for your first motor, id probably just stick to a 86mm piston and use the 1k that you save from sleeving for headwork and cams.

on a seperate note: i just need to finish up my injector seals, get 100 octane and hook the battery up. almost ready to fire the motor.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

only reason id sleeve a f22 is if i was pushing major boost or want to goto a bigger bore than 86mm.

i believe my 86mm 12:1 setup would only allow 250hp and then it wouldnt push any more air. id have to goto a bigger bore for any more hp. this is all calculated of course.

it would be a good donor motor, id let it go pretty cheap but let me get it out of the parts car first. i know it is only held by two motor mounts and sitting on the crossmember

for your first motor, id probably just stick to a 86mm piston and use the 1k that you save from sleeving for headwork and cams.

on a seperate note: i just need to finish up my injector seals, get 100 octane and hook the battery up. almost ready to fire the motor.
                            so 170-185hp wouldnt be a crazy number to try and shoot for in an N/A F22 with a pnp head 272 cam bisi valve springs h23 IM and dyno tuned?

Comment

go for the bisi stage two's...

from bisi himself
                              Originally posted by Bisimoto View Post
                              Your best bet:

Bisimoto 12:1 (has a low dome to not impede flame propagation) or 10.5:1
                              Bisimoto level 2 cam (well suited and customized for the F22, not one size fit all)
                              Bisimoto Cam gear
                              68 or so mm TB
                              H23 intake manifold with blacktrax mod
                              Bisimoto heat shiedling gasket
                              Honda MLS gasket
                              Balance shaft elimination kit
                              Header
                              Cold air intake
                              2.5" exhaust
                              NGK BKR8EIX plugs
                              AEM FIC or equivalent
                              High flow cat..or..::shh::

Easy 200+hp engine
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

so would i have to run race gas at 12:1 cr or will 91 pump work?
                                and as for cam goes i already have the 272
                                would i need rods or just run the stockers
                                i already have most of that it wouldnt really cost to much just dyno time!

now im really thinkin about this

Comment

Working...
                                X